Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
5091bccb87b21_657x0.jpg

:lol: :D

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Is there anyone kind enough to translate the interview ?? :( Please ??

I translate some.

Tito: I know him since a lot of time. I was very happy when he decided to be the coach. He's proving he is able to obtain good results. I wish we could perform like this until the end and winning some titles with him.

Xavi: As a player everybody knows he is very good because they can see him every three days. He is also a great person, I appreciate him very much. We have been together for a long time and he is a great friend.

Iniesta: Same as Xavi. Both are very similar even their playstyle. Andrés is an awesome player and easy and humble as a person. Great person.

Villa: It was a mess when it happened what happened. Obviously all stood in the field. We get along very well as well as with the others. He is a great person and never argues with anybody because his behaviour. Evrybody talked too much about the incident but nothing happened really.

Abidal: He is admirable, to be fair. All he had suffered, he dealed with it with a smile, cheering up us instead of the other way. Now he is working with us all day long and it is unbelievable how fit is he now, better everyday. It is a joy for all of us.

Mascherano: He is an important player for the national team and alse become an important one since he arrived to Barcelona. People doubted him until he showed how good he is as a player and also as a person.

Pelé: A great person for what he did for football. One of the greatest. As a person I can't express my opinion because I don't know him. I just know what people know.

Maradona: For me, unique, from all I have seen. I was fortunate to meet him in person and as a coach and I had a very good relation with him.

Cruyff: I don't know him, I can't express my opinion. I did not see him playing neither, just from recorded motion as Pelé.

Real Madrid: One of the beast teams fo the world. Against them is one of the most beautiful matches to play for us and for the people to enjoy them. It is watched around the world and it is an important match.

Mourinho: A great coach.

Cristiano: The same, a great player, I don't know him as a person but he's one of the best.

Pepe: A great defender.

Casillas: One of the best goalkeepers in the world as he is recognized by the honours. I can't say a thing about him and the rest of players because I only know them for what they do in the field.

Argentina: It is so beautiful playing for the national team, being able to wear the kit and being the captain. Being able to win a title with it would be the greatest thing for me and for the whole country.

Barça: My home. I have been in this club for ages. Since a was a kid I have lived a lot of things and very beautiful ones. I grew up in this club, in this city. A appreciate Barça very much.

Catalonia: The same feeling. It is where I've lived since I was thirteen, where I grew up, what it made me what I am, so I'm very happy to be here.

Masia: A place where I lived tonnes of things and I have beautiful memories, where I was aided since I arrived because I shared a lot of things with my coleagues that played and went to school with me. A great place.

Camp Nou: The most beautiful stadium. Playing there every three days is the most beautiful thing ever.

Rosell: I haven't spent a lot of time with him but I have a very good relation with him as well as the rest of players. As far as i Know he is doing things well as a president.

Neymar: A great player who is showing us different stuff in Brazil since a lot of time. He is very good to be fair.

Family: The most important thing for me, I have always said. Without their support, without being with them, anything would have not been the same. I was lucky enough to have them on my side.

Jorge Messi: My daddy. We had been always together in Barcelona even when the things didn't go well.

Celia: My mom and my family are the most important thing and everything I tell abouth them would not be enough.

Thiago: The most beautiful thing it will happen to me in all my life. I hope wish he cames with enthusiasm. I am very happy and eager as well.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

WORLD RECORD IN Sight: Most international goals in a calendar year by Woodward (ENG) 25 goals in 1909. #fcblive (via MD)

#Messi 22 in 2012 (so far) - Argentina: 12, Barcelona: 10 (UCL)!

note: Neymar has 20 this year, Cr7 and Falcao 17.

I'm updating the List of Records that can be broken by Messi this year (I will post it later with details).

Keep up the good work man, I love all the Statistics you present. It keeps me going when I'm waiting on Messi's next game :beer2:

D

damunk

I've noticed from my comp the assists count of Messi on wikipedia have been removed since two weeks back.

It only shows goals scored where Fabregas's assist count is still shown.

I did notice a few years back that C. Ronaldo assist count was removed. At first I thought as he cannot compete with Messi on assist counts that his loyal fans removed it.

As wiki is editable by members, I wonder who has removed it and why as I believe it is this assist count that helps Messi to become the stand-out player of this generation.

Kerrybai

I've noticed from my comp the assists count of Messi on wikipedia have been removed since two weeks back.

It only shows goals scored where Fabregas's assist count is still shown.

I did notice a few years back that C. Ronaldo assist count was removed. At first I thought as he cannot compete with Messi on assist counts that his loyal fans removed it.

As wiki is editable by members, I wonder who has removed it and why as I believe it is this assist count that helps Messi to become the stand-out player of this generation.

His goals per game ratio was also removed which is rather annoying. For many other players it still exists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans