Not open for further replies.

Garrus

Conclusion is the best part:

Fourth: place Messi as a keeper :messi:
Messi-GK.jpg

:valdes:

J

jiopi

Luis Suarez (Ballon d'Or 1960): "I feel bad for the Spaniards, but they know they're behind the best player. Ballon d'Or will be for Messi."

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Today the 2 major catalan newspapers Sport and Mundo Deportivo have extensive interviews with messi. Does anyone can scan those pages and upload them?

Thanks in advance

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

raskolnikov

Thanks for the interviews they are really great.
Im trying to improve my Spanish so reading the newspaper certainly helps.
I liked the short ones where he talks about his team mates and also how Busquets said Grande instead of gracias after the third goal in Riazor.
Didnt quite understand the question about Messi being some kind of dictator in the club and players that he doesnt like are forced out of the back door, seemed kind of rude and out of the blue to ask when messi is such a humble and modest guy.
I hope he will be able to catch some sleep for celta with the baby likely being born tomorrow.

J

jiopi

Bernd Schuster (ex-Real Madrid/Barcelona, 2x 2., 1x 3. Ballon d'Or): "Ballon d'Or? Again the same guy. Why not, if he continues to be the best..."

J

jiopi

Orizaola (ex-coach, 90 years of age): "You just can't compare Messi and Cristiano. Messi is the best player I've ever seen, better than Maradona."

That's some compliment.

KhaledBarca

WORLD RECORD IN Sight: Most international goals in a calendar year by Woodward (ENG) 25 goals in 1909. #fcblive (via MD)

#Messi 22 in 2012 (so far) - Argentina: 12, Barcelona: 10 (UCL)!

note: Neymar has 20 this year, Cr7 and Falcao 17.

I'm updating the List of Records that can be broken by Messi this year (I will post it later with details).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans