10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Messi really played bad today. To egoistic! He had 2-3 occasions where he could have passed and it would have been 100% goal. And why did he go in to the middle? Alves and Messi have had such a good harmony on the right side. And now neither Alves or Messi reach their full potential. Messis counterpart Aguero showed how it's supposed to be.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi really played bad today. To egoistic! He had 2-3 occasions where he could have passed and it would have been 100% goal. And why did he go in to the middle? Alves and Messi have had such a good harmony on the right side. And now neither Alves or Messi reach their full potential. Messis counterpart Aguero showed how it's supposed to be.

He scored a one man show goal though. Can`t blame him really. Neither Eto or Alves were inspired tonight

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He scored a one man show goal though. Can`t blame him really. Neither Eto or Alves were inspired tonight

You're right. It was a wonderful goal from a wonderful player. But I feel that he can do so much more if he would pass the ball to Henry or Eto'o. And he looked almost sad today. If he wants to get better he has to improve his passing skills and be a more inteligent player.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
You're right. It was a wonderful goal from a wonderful player. But I feel that he can do so much more if he would pass the ball to Henry or Eto'o. And he looked almost sad today. If he wants to get better he has to improve his passing skills and be a more inteligent player.

Haha sometimes I felt the opposite, I didn't wan't him to pass... I wanted him to do something on his own like he can to finish the game, so we could have won

BobbieBlaugrana

Come on, guys...egoistic? He's a little too magnanimous on the pitch. The kid has made a bad habit of passing when he would have been much better off going for the goal...how many times has he been let down by Henry, Alves (yes, ALVES) and even Eto'o? I say he doesn't try to slot them in on his own enough. Try doing that when you're getting kicked from all sides. Brilliant work today, Leo!! Man of the hour, as always....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans