10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
thanks for the video t14h.
i would also love to see him giving passes to the one in the better position.but he definitely is not as bad as the hairless white scum.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Imo. he don`t have to improve his heading and he don`t even have to improve his freekicks. He got to improve his passing creativity and that`s it. But he is perfect already.

IraqiCulé

Good observation. I confess I took that for granted but indeed..
If you compare his finishing from past 2 seasons with this year, the improvement is amazing
What I had in mind was the 05/06 season when he really burst onto the seen. He was so unlucky not to score more than he did that season. He ripped Real Madrid & Chelsea to shreds. However, Messi did get his revenge on Casillas with a certain hatrick. ;)

alexjanosik

The Game
I dont think there is anything wrong with his passing.His short passing game is excellent and he has been threading in nice balls for Eto'o and Henry all season.
He does need to work on his long passing game.Not really seen him make any.
Although I suppose he doesnt need to as he plays so far up the pitch.
He is not a midfielder so doesnt need the long passing.
Still if he could just add that to his arsenal.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
thank you thierry14henry

Imo. he don`t have to improve his heading and he don`t even have to improve his freekicks. He got to improve his passing creativity and that`s it. But he is perfect already.

Of course he is perfect! but I'd still like him to improve on both headers & freekicks... everything can be done better, even if you are the best you can improve

IraqiCulé

Btw Messi took the freekicks for Argentina back in the U-20 WC, the tournament he got MVP & topscorer. One of his goals was a freekick.

maz

I walk the line
He does need to work on his long passing game.Not really seen him make any.
I was going to reply to this line, then i read the next line:

Although I suppose he doesnt need to as he plays so far up the pitch.
He is not a midfielder so doesnt need the long passing.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Iniesta has developed into a very good long passer, and either messi or alves is often a great outlet on the right hand side.

R

Resonate

Self-Insight!

Hola!
Newcomer here though not totaly new. I am my former alterego and member "Chameleon". Why i have taken a new identity is simply because it did not work. Major problems login in.

Anywhoo, my dear football-brothers, as Chameleon explained before and what we share the same opinion concerning is that we like FC Barcelona, not love. :smiley_scared::mad1::bash:

No disrespect my friends. :cool: Let me explain and do not jump to conclusions. What we mean both of us...(Hehee, i am aware, i do not have multible personalitys) :rofl1: Back to the point, love and fandom of something or someone; Messi in this case, star wars merchandise, Oprah or beerbottles you name it, is something that not only i think is fascinating, wonderful but also human and natural for many of us......to a point.

"Shouldnt it be enough to witness a garden of beauty? Does one have to believe that it is inhabitated of fairies also?" - ask me of you wish to know the quoter

:)worthy:?) Yes yes, im coming to that, patience! :beer: Now lets change a word or two from above...

"Shouldnt it be enough to witness a football player of skillful beauty? Does one have to believe that he or she is granted the gift of God(s) also?"

My purpose why i have spent time sitting in my uncomfortable chair in my apartment writing this just now, is that i am hopeful that there is potential for a serious debate in here and my punchline and question is this:

We have concrete examples of religion being apart of global politics today. Weither you may care or not, be aware or not. Nevertheless, but within our game of beauty. OUR game. Do YOU think that religion should be a part of football as it is today?

Messi is one of my favorite players today. Why? Passion personified combined with technical brilliance on the field. Off the field? Of course i could not say more than that i hope that he doesnt indulge himself in activities which prove his passion for football and his team otherwise. Xavi and Zizou is and will always be my two favorite players. Teamwork commitment is the primary reason why.

Lastly, speaking of reasons...Why i felt inclined to make some fingerprints here tonight are firstly to express my hapiness to yall. Good game! :party00231: Respect and im looking forward to see debates and maybe get to know a few of you. ;)

Second is the man, the legend, Messi. His signs of the cross when he scored today (scores nowadays) made me feel obliged.

Gracias and good night. Now begin! :beer:

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
Wow. I feel like ive just taken a whole bunch of LSD. I can see rainbows and dancing rabbits and multicoloured unicorns and..your post!

U must have such a great life.

R

Resonate

Hahaha. Actually, yes i am starting to have. That. ;) About the topic, evalulate and come back if it is a lot of info to digest. Cheers mates and pleased to greet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans