10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I've reiterated this several time now but I feel an urge to repeat myself again: we're lucky to see such a phenomenon play week in week out. Can't believe he has scored 8 goals in his last three games. And on top of that, he passed Rooney in overall goals scored.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
My father came in the room and saw the score 3-0..he asked who scored..i said all Messi ...
he said he is the Sachin Tendulkar of Football..he paused then he said again..I think more then that!!
and the jazeera station guy said that it is an INSULT to Messi by comparing him with rooney and cr9 !!

but y da fuck they are saying he has 32 goals in all competitions...they r not counting spanish supercup?!

Juan03

I've reiterated this several time now but I feel an urge to repeat myself again: we're lucky to see such a phenomenon play week in week out. Can't believe he has scored 8 goals in his last three games. And on top of that, he passed Rooney in overall goals scored.

indeed, never imagined i would get to see a player like this, he should bring happiness to all football fans regardless of who they support

J

jake

i dont really care about the world cup, international football isnt what it once was , he will become the best player ever, i am certain of it.

He is actually much better in the middle than on the left where his game is restricted, much more unpredictable

G.J

V.H. 4 life
hahaha the al-jazeera guy said hes quiting the panel because its pointless discussing anything but his brilliance.

Dule

He is simply incredible, he is magician, not footballer
Hail.gif

jamrock

72 goals for the man in the last two seasons, 34 so far this with two months still to go, yet i'm not blown away by this, because he is so good i have come to expect this at the very minimum.

V

Valon

Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to witness this guy. What a guy! What a player! I've never said OMG! as much as tonight watching a game.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to witness this guy. What a guy! What a player! I've never said OMG! as much as tonight watching a game.

same here man!!
we all are blessed to witness this guy !!
on top of that he is wonderful human being!! generous, humble !!

Kids should look at him as their idol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans