10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan03

Unbelievable.

When Zaragoza were pumped up, thinking they were in with a chance after their 2nd goal and Leo just went down the other end and immediately won a penalty - I just laughed.

it's like when we are in a tight/difficult situation, just give the ball to Messi and he will resolve it :messi::party00231:

desoe

Ray Hudson really exploded after the second goal.

It was something like: "Feel privileged to watch this man playing. Every night get on your knees and thank the all mighty Lord, for giving you the chance to witness this" :lol:

beef-supreme

I already think that he is the best player ever, I think that within the next 2 years he will prove to the world that this is the case.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Maradona surely wasnt like this when he was 22. So, the debate should be seriously opened now, world-cup or not.

Sallou

.... o_O

I feel blessed. Seriously. To be alive and watching while all this is going on. Like we all watch old Maradona videos-- but we're actually HERE while this guy was playing. I... I'm lost for words. he really really could become the best of all time, and we get to witness it.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the way he just camly walks off the pitch like nothing happened.. the way he points to the heavens giving credit to god its just like an angel was suspended from heaving for playing footy in god's den and now he is at Braça

Messi__10

The guy is just a God... Simple as that, and he proves it over and over again. Another hattrick for him today, and he created a penalty and then showed great personality to let Ibra take te penalty, instead of going for own glory and get his 4th of the evening... I can only say one thing:
:worthy::worthy: RESPECT:worthy::worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans