10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Right now it's not even debatable that he's the best on earth... 8 goals in 3 matches, an 8 of our last 10 goals... Thank you, Lio!

Hydro2oo9

The absolute best on this planet by a million miles. He is unbelievable and a very rare talent. You don't get many Messi's around. I don't usually hype players too much, but wow, this man just gets better and better. His allround play has dramatically improved, he has basically everything needed right now. His main critisism was his lack of heading ability and lack of free-kick ability. But he has scored and created goals from free-kicks this season and also chipped in with 3 or 4 headers, so he ain't exacly "bad" at, what people would say are his main weaknesses. The mans got it all and it makes it even more special, with the height of him. I want his babies.

[youtube]yhLpq_vx-Hw[/youtube]

I loved the sky sports commentators tonight: ""Georgie Best? Diego Maradona? Johan Cruijff? they're all being outsone by this incredible little man" :lol:

Last edited:

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
what a guy, man.. no1 compares to him at the moment. wow, wow, wow, that 2nd goal... jawdropping.
and the fact is, he's doing that while xavi is absent, carrying the team. that is just spectacular. he really might be the very best, not just now, but easily ever. if not.

Hydro2oo9

I always remember a quote from a commentator(I can't remember who now) and he said "Having a player like Messi in your team should be considered cheating". Very true, he is just too much :worthy:.

barca96

I loved the sky sports commentators tonight: ""Georgie Best? Diego Maradona? Johan Cruijff? they're all being outsone by this incredible little man" :lol:

wow nice coming from sky!
did you guys notice when messi got kicked by ponzio in the 43rd minute and it wasn't called (as if messi cared), messi stared at ponzio for about 3 seconds and took on 3 defenders..
unbelievable....:worthy:

and on the 28th minute when he fooled ponzio twice.
messi made sure maradona wont take ponzio to the WC after the match lol

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Larry Bird once said of Michael Jordan that MJ was 'god come down to earth to play basketball' ... well Leo Messi is 'god come down to earth to play football' ... holy shit man ... he's on another planet

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

It's that part of it that really comes off as continually condescending, IMHO...Little man...Messi is rarely mentioned by British journalists or commentators without referring to him as little...It's a passive aggressive comment of the obvious that ultimately serves to undermine any real compliment they pass to Leo...Of which, btw, they tried to do repeatedly...Rarely, unfortunately, without the little :cussing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans