10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca96

who's the zaragoza player having that long chat with Messi in the interval!?
ponzio.
in the 43rd minute ponzio tackled messi quite badly but missed messi, so messi got pissed of and stared at ponzio for about 3 seconds and started taking on the entire team lol.

I feel sorry for those people on YouTube, who make compilation videos of Messi. Because every time he plays at the moment, their vids are immediately out of date. :p

ROFL

Yeah, I read a very complimentary article about what the Zaragoza coach had to say about him.

“We were unable to stop an incredible player. It was like watching Maradona again but this time with more turns and a lot faster.”

almost got tears after reading that.
it just can't get any better for messi. he must be feeling very proud to be compared to maradona and what the coach was actually is saying is that
messi is an upgrade of maradona.:worthy::worthy::worthy:

gimmick

A joy to behold. he is incredible, and getting better. We, as fans, are so lucky to be ebaring witness to his majesty.

E

Edenrose

Oh my god..oh my god..oh my god....:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :messi: :wub:

Messi....what a game! Absolutely incredible..like poetry. Pure perfection.....

:flagvl8:

barca96

a guy called TheInsightfulOne actually said that "silvestre will demolish messi."
not sure if he is being sarcastic or just plain retarded.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I wonder if some of you realize that this is the same talent that Madridistas were arguing were inferior to Robben at this time last season :p

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Hasn't stopped yet haha. D'you know how many of the regular football watchers that are my friends rate him higher than Rooney and Ronaldo? 2 out of 11. Fucking idiots. An upsettingly high number of people are under the delusion he's an overrated headless chicken.

Makes me sad :(

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
That's why it never bothers me :D I just watch him play and pity them for their stubborn closemindedness. If they're not impressed yet, i don't know what will lol. The thing is sometimes i sit em down and go "LOOK AT WHAT HE IS DOING" and you can totally tell they're in awe but refuse to give in

Juan03

Don't worry friend, he'll silence them.

he already did, they are just in denial, "he can't score against English teams" he scores in CL final, " he can't score with his head" he scores regularly with his head now, " He can't score from freekicks" he scores from freekicks now too.

its just an insecurity complex, the best part of all is Leo shuts them up when he steps into the field, his game does the talking in such a fashinable and humble way that i can only laugh reading those comments, not worth replying

BlaugranaGirl

Hasn't stopped yet haha. D'you know how many of the regular football watchers that are my friends rate him higher than Rooney and Ronaldo? 2 out of 11. Fucking idiots. An upsettingly high number of people are under the delusion he's an overrated headless chicken.

Makes me sad :(
Am I right in saying that the majority of these friends are not Barca fans? Because, IMO, most of the people who criticise Messi would be worshipping him if he played for their club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans