10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Looks typically like Messi to be honest.

Getting married I mean. It suits his style of living. Incredible that he picks a girl from his hometown and own youth. :)

Warik

The only way he can be sure the girl likes him for him and not for his money I suppose.

Another contrast to Ronaldo who throws himself into the closest set of DD's whenever he can.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
wagmessi4.jpg

Found the picture in this thread, I'm not into tabloids. I just hope his private life is full of happiness, otherwise we will notice it on the pitch.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

We want Messi to be happy (as long as he stays/plays for barca :p)

F

FCB_Titi_LB

"Messi had one of his best games for Argentina scoring the first goal, setting up the second and nearly adding another with a brilliant run through the Venezuela defence late in the game. "If Messi plays like that every time, it will be excellent," said Maradona. "If that last chance had gone in, we would all have had to leave the stadium, pay for another ticket and come back in again.""
Maradona :)

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1043048.html#maradona+unleashes+shorties

E

Esteve

:lol: She must be REALLY small if she's smaller than the legend that is Leo Messi :worthy:

Evil

Shabazz
"Messi had one of his best games for Argentina scoring the first goal, setting up the second and nearly adding another with a brilliant run through the Venezuela defence late in the game. "If Messi plays like that every time, it will be excellent," said Maradona. "If that last chance had gone in, we would all have had to leave the stadium, pay for another ticket and come back in again.""
Maradona :)

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1043048.html#maradona+unleashes+shorties

Riquelme generally controlled the midfield when he played and Messi appeared to enjoy more freedom without him. The Monumental crowd, which gave Maradona a rousing reception, aimed a few jibes at the mercurial Boca Juniors playmaker with chants of "Riquelme's watching on the telly."

LOL ! Thanx for this article man. Appreciate it. :p

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Messi seems to be 1.69 so I'm guessing between 1.55-1.60.

Conclusion; she can play on Barcelona midfield but it will be hard to get on those rollercoaster rides

maz

I walk the line
^^looool

The only way he can be sure the girl likes him for him and not for his money I suppose.

Another contrast to Ronaldo who throws himself into the closest set of DD's whenever he can.
Very true.

L

Liskie

I think it will be good for Barca and Lionel Messi if he settles down and has a nice and quiet personal life, get a couple of kids and let them grow up in Barcelona. It would keep him in the club (I think he stays anyway) and we wont see a decline from the top like Ronaldinho who has partied much of his talent away.

To praise Messi I created this video a couple of days ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhhf2jSPWDc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans