10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexjanosik

The Game
Two goals.One sublime finish.
Proves once again why he is the best finisher in the game.
Rarely misses a chance.
It is a quality very often overlooked when discussing his game.

maz

I walk the line
I remember there was a game a few seasons back...i think it was against mallorca away from home. He came on mid-way through the second half and scored 2 goals and almost got a hattrick. That was the moment i knew he would blossom into a really clinical finisher.

Without a doubt the best player in the world. He continues to get better and better.

maz

I walk the line
11. With 11 definite games left, and a possible 3 if we make it to the CL final.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
His assist for Eto'o's goal was absolutely sublime:worthy:. Inch-perfect and done so smoothly. Would've thought this thread would be filled with .gifs, it usually is after such a quality showing :lol:

Last edited:

Evil

Shabazz
So how many more goals left till 42?

10 actually.

Messi now has 19 League goals, 8 CL goals, and 5 Copa del Ray goals. which is 32 goals in total. Not far away ... if he doesn't get injured he can even get more than that.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
very nice video, i could pay a million just to know what henry and ribery was talking about!

Messi <3

R

RiQy

I can't wait until he surpasses 42 goals. As FCBTubi said, it would shut all those Ronaldo lovers up.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
His goal tally is even more awesome thanks to two things:

- Ronaldo was top scorer but his companions Rooney and Tevez netted the same amount together as Eto'o this season. We actually have like two Ronaldos.

- Ronaldo does everything for United. He uses headers on corners (how many did he score just thanks to his physique? It is impossible for Messi to score on headers), he takes the free kicks (scored a lot on this too), he takes all the penalty kicks (Messi only takes half of the penaltys), ...

Ronaldo is more complete than Messi but every sane person knows who the real deal talent is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans