10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

Auto-pilot is a good way to phrase it; he looked uninterested for most of the match.

I don't think he needed to be on the field at all, however Pep and Messi know best.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
mesmeric in the first half, autopilot indeed in the second.

got a goal so hopefully that'll give him a flavour for it with the CL looming.

Bionicman

He had some great assists (not sure if they are officially counted as such), made some excellent runs, and had some moments of peerless ball control as usual. However, he seemed reluctant to shoot, and what shots he got off were poor by his standards. Still, the fact that this is considered a middling performance by him is a sign of how high our standards are.

Juan03

What do you guys think about his new role as a midfielder? He seems to be playing there more often nowadays

i think it's good for him and he has performed very good in most games that he has played in that role, but Pep has given him more of a free role, he moves a lot more this season and that gets him more involved in the game/more possession which is what we all want considering his abilities and it's harder to mark him.

Trillske

Must be so frustrating for the oponents. Whenever Barcelona playes bad (I think the offensive was really stuck in first today) theres the little man doing the whole thing by himself. That way, Barcelona almost never lacks quality even when they .. uhm, do.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hehehe, I wonder what people would be saying if it was Ibra who missed the chances Messi missed today... He seems to be reserving his energy in the last couple of games, like he is saving his best for when it's needed, I really hope that's the case because we need him in the next two games...

jairzinho

Hehehe, I wonder what people would be saying if it was Ibra who missed the chances Messi missed today... He seems to be reserving his energy in the last couple of games, like he is saving his best for when it's needed, I really hope that's the case because we need him in the next two games...

We are going to need him more than ever. Injuries are slowly but surely sucking the life out of us just when we need every single player for the last stretch of the season.

barca96

damn..pep should've taken him out instead of taking busi out..

did you guys noticed how he was kicked while he was on the ground?

Last edited:
G

Gooner1970

The pics of him are way exagerrated:

images

leonel_messi_473755.jpg

images

messi_caricature_342805.jpg

images

Messi6BarcelonaAway0607.jpg

images

images

these are nice art:

Cristiano_Ronaldo_Vs_Leo_Messi_by_Nhur.jpg

lionel-messi-f50i.jpg

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
[YOUTUBE]aHOzgVyOAJU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

amazing messi video i love it... he is sick man and they are hacking him left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans