10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dalvar

if* he wont score or even assist you will see that 3* players around him that will make the difference &* create the chance of the remaining 10 in the team!! the* others only must run around him and thats it,no chance* for Arsenal and because of no goals in the first leg he will give 200% more on the seccond one :messi: ;).

:flagvl8:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi played well on Saturday and scored hopefully he'll do it again against Arsenal then against Madrid.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
its all down to mentality now. they might be up for it or have bad mentality like they always do. we may be complacent or cool headed. if we get it right and they get it wrong expect 4-0 or something like that.

barca96

its all down to mentality now. they might be up for it or have bad mentality like they always do. we may be complacent or cool headed. if we get it right and they get it wrong expect 4-0 or something like that.

i feel the same way about el clasico.
both teams are on equal numbers so rm might risk and play very offensive and try to do something crazy which might back fire(good for us)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He didn't even play badly against Arsenal before, they focused all their efforts on him, and realising this he just kept passing to teammates in space. Ibra found space for the goals because they were worrying about Leo. It was an intelligent game from him. I expect him to take more of a leading role tomorrow though.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He didn't even play badly against Arsenal before, they focused all their efforts on him, and realising this he just kept passing to teammates in space. Ibra found space for the goals because they were worrying about Leo. It was an intelligent game from him. I expect him to take more of a leading role tomorrow though.

He has to now when Ibra and Iniesta are out (and Henry is an Arsenal player really). But it will be even harder for him since they see Messi as our biggest threat and will try to mark him out. I'm really curious about Pep's lineup - will Messi play on RW or more AM/CF, who else will play in the front 3 or do we play a more of a 4231 etc?

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
If Big Gay Sol is playing though that will be a huge mismatch between him and Leo. Plus the fact that Song isn't playing. He was probably the biggest nuisance to Leo in that first leg, he stuck very close to him all the time. I can't see the likes of Denilson causing him much trouble. Then again assuming Bojan is playing he'll prob be central, with Leo drifting around.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
so-much-win.jpg
so-much-win.jpg

so-much-win.jpg
so-much-win.jpg

Culeee

F*ck words, they cant describe him. Im just glad im alive to witness this little genius play

p.s. : 42 goals in all competitions now :)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I'm sincerely running out of adjectives to describe him. Majestic player... simply the sole epitomization of brilliance in one small human body. And yeah, his total goal count is 39.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans