10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
10 actually.

Messi now has 19 League goals, 8 CL goals, and 5 Copa del Ray goals. which is 32 goals in total. Not far away ... if he doesn't get injured he can even get more than that.
Indeed, it is 10. I thought he was on 31 goals. However that means he needs 11 to beat ronaldo's record.

maz

I walk the line
- Ronaldo does everything for United. He uses headers on corners (how many did he score just thanks to his physique? It is impossible for Messi to score on headers), he takes the free kicks (scored a lot on this too), he takes all the penalty kicks (Messi only takes half of the penaltys), ...
Interestingly ronaldo scored as many penalties last season as messi has scored so far this season.

gazza

Maz is that counting all Ronaldo's goals last season league,cl, fa cup?
Sorry i know i should look it up but you prob know how many pens has Eto'o taken.

maz

I walk the line
Maz is that counting all Ronaldo's goals last season league,cl, fa cup?
Sorry i know i should look it up but you prob know how many pens has Eto'o taken.
Well i guess im mistaken about ronaldo. Yesterday 2 sources had it at 4 penalties, but apparantly according to a youtube video of his goals (which i havent watched) he scored 6 pens.

As for this season, Messi is on 4. And Eto'o is on 3.

gazza

Damn Sammy:lol: he should have let Messi take all the pens he would have been 3 nearer to Ronaldo.
Hope he overtakes Ronaldo's total and ends up top scorer but i want Eto'o to end up Pichichi Have i spelt that right :unsure:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi is the best player in the world for me. But I don't think that he will start tonight Pep will rest him.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I'm not completely sure about Messi's card. As UEFA decided not to revoke the yellow card he got against Bayern. So if he receives another yellow card, will he be absent in the next match? I'm not really familiar with the UEFA's policy in this aspect.

maz

I walk the line
MLK, this is in the henry topic. In a nutshell, its 3 yellows for a suspension, and then once u serve that suspension every 2nd yellow card u get gives u a suspension. And apparantly if u get a suspension for the final (i.e. which u received in the semi final 2nd leg) then u dont have to serve it. Which is good.

MinaFCB

i feel kinda weird about Messi's missed penalty,its not about it being 2-0 or 3-0 its how bad he did it...i hope this wont mean a begin of his ''bache''

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
He looked very subdued throughout. Maybe mental fatigue, when he was about to take it he looked like he wan't going to score. justr an off day, hopefully he recovers soon.

Evil

Shabazz
i feel kinda weird about Messi's missed penalty,its not about it being 2-0 or 3-0 its how bad he did it...i hope this wont mean a begin of his ''bache''

Wow just because he missed a penalty doesn't mean he's doing bad, people are quick to forget what he did to Bayern Munich just a few days ago ... ANYONE can miss a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans