10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
... its how bad he did it ...
I figured out why. He can see the future. He knew that he was going to miss.

He also knew that Iniesta was going to score:
11v1bb7.jpg

See, no goal yet but Messi is already cheering.

MinaFCB

Wow just because he missed a penalty doesn't mean he's doing bad, people are quick to forget what he did to Bayern Munich just a few days ago ... ANYONE can miss a penalty.

of course i didnt forget what he did...it just i'd expect it from etoo but not him...id even say it's ok if he fails but he did it very,very bad imo

maz

I walk the line
He is probably calling for the ball

"no andrés...you cant shoot! you wont score from there! Pass to me and ill score"

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
What is he? A Sprinkler? A Water Fountain?

We could use him in Melbourne.. What with the Drought we are in at the momment we aren't allowed to use sprinklers...He'd be bloody useful if he can generate large amounts of H2O on demand!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
:rofl1: Legend, Greg. You should make the one you said you would with all Keita's celebrations, they're funny as hell.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi is best player on Earth ! Two footed, can pass, shoot, create is the best dribbler in the world. He has no ego, helps charities and never moans at teammates. Perfect pro, best player on planet.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
+1. If he improved in the air and got awesome at free kicks, he'd be the epitome of good football. To me he already is though :flagvl8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans