Citrel

ss.gif

That's when CR9 lost all his confident.

barca96

ss.gif

That's when CR9 lost all his confident.

thats what i thought as well..
i bet ronaldo wet his MINI shorts..
it was a psychological blow to ronaldo before the match started.
normally crynaldo is the one who does the winks..
messi reminded him who is the boss at CL final and 1st clasico.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
For me this is the moment messi showed cristiano that Messi is a man and Cristiano is still a diving sulking purple/pink boot wearing Beeyatch..

U

ufiors

[YOUTUBE]Rp19GePg4eY[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp19GePg4eY
The last sentence makes you cry, but try to understand everything "The story of Lionel Messi reminds me of the legend of the bumblebee, it is said that the bumblebee can not fly because the mass of the body is above the delegated its small wings, but the bumblebee does not know and that is why flies! Lionel Messi can not play football in this statute muscles, strength and power, but fortunately does not know and that is why it is the greatest of all "

Last edited:

fareast

The last sentence makes you cry, but try to understand everything "The story of Lionel Messi reminds me of the legend of the bumblebee, it is said that the bumblebee can not fly because the mass of the body is above the delegated its small wings, but the bumblebee does not know and that is why flies! Lionel Messi can not play football in this statute muscles, strength and power, but fortunately does not know and that is why it is the greatest of all "

Even though I didnt get the means these, knowing the translation already makes my goosebumps raised :)

Truly a legend, the little (but enormous) lionel :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans