10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca96

is it wrong that i just bought this to wear under my scrubs? lol

lol you should get a white one to complement the nurse scrub( i presume it's white)
btw what's the hype with the got milk and free ... in the USA a few years back?
like in the NBa and in the rap game..free yayo.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
lol you should get a white one to complement the nurse scrub( i presume it's white)
btw what's the hype with the got milk and free ... in the USA a few years back?
like in the NBa and in the rap game..free yayo.

im not a bloody nurse.. i dont wear white ever ever ever i wear dark blue or green

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
of a doctor?

physicians assistant not personal assistant.. i assist in surgery and see patients i can prescribe and everything also like a LPN but instead of a nursing degree then nursing masters i got a bachelor of science then the PA school masters

Gonzalez_Barca

thats what i thought as well..
i bet ronaldo wet his MINI shorts..
it was a psychological blow to ronaldo before the match started.
normally crynaldo is the one who does the winks..
messi reminded him who is the boss at CL final and 1st clasico.

Actually Cristiano also winked at Messi.. They showed another angle on it here in Sweden were he winked.. Sorry to ruin your little Messi overtaking confidence speech ;)

fareast

Messi CAN do big things in WC and I hope argentina will be in semi's with him.:messi:

I am actually hoping he can bring Argentine all the way to the final in South Africa, probably meeting Spain in final, I wont hope too much they win WC if Maradona is there :party00231:

barca96

physicians assistant not personal assistant.. i assist in surgery and see patients i can prescribe and everything also like a LPN but instead of a nursing degree then nursing masters i got a bachelor of science then the PA school masters
that's why i thought you were a nurse.

Actually Cristiano also winked at Messi.. They showed another angle on it here in Sweden were he winked.. Sorry to ruin your little Messi overtaking confidence speech ;)

ahh damn..why you have to ruin the moment?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans