10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

powered by;
pele comes out again with his dumb statements..

“They are always trying to compare someone to Pele. But I always joke with my Argentine friends that they must first choose who is the best player from Argentina (among them),” the 69-year-old said.

“Then, when one of them scores a thousand goals, then we can start talking.”

he sounds like an English man, oh look at the stats..it shows that im better than you..typical justin

he talks as if his +1,000 goals were all in official matches.

J

justin

Short Comments post training :

Cesc has a place for Arsenal in his heart, but he has Barcelona in his blood

He will want to win the biggest prizes in football, and I expect him to do that at Barcelona.

I don't exactly know when that will be, but I expect him to be my Barcelona team-mate again at some point.

Will I play in the Premier League one day? I have said that I want to be at Barcelona for life.

I will be here for as long as they want me. I owe Barcelona more than for giving me a chance - I owe them for changing my life.
Absolutely shameful!
Just Ridiculous!

Why can't Messi mind his own business, and stop tapping up Cesc.
Wenger has already written not 1 but 2 letters asking Barcelona to stop this nonsense about Cesc.

Platini and Blatter have got to do something about the way Barcelona and Real Madrid tap up and unsettle players using the media and their star players. It's just disrespectful and show what classless clubs they are.

Look at the honorable way Arsenal conduct their business. Wenger or the directors never talk to the media about transfer targets, they do it the proper way and approach the clubs first.

If Barcelona what Fabregas so much why don't they call Wenger instead of talking to the media??
Wenger spotted Fabregas, by far the greatest player of his generation and turned him into the world's greatest midfielder.
My suggestion is that Barcelona and Real Madrid develop their own young talent into world stars like Wenger does, instead of tapping up star players of other clubs.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Absolutely shameful!
Just Ridiculous!

Why can't Messi mind his own business, and stop tapping up Cesc.
Wenger has already written not 1 but 2 letters asking Barcelona to stop this nonsense about Cesc.

I know I shouldn't, but it's just too darn tempting.

First of all, reporters ask the most ridiculous questions and can't seem to invent anything new. You'd probably get a cardiac arrest if you'd knew how many times that question, concerning Cesc's future, has popped up in various interviews Barça players take part in.

Second, Messi has every right in the world to talk about the things he wants. Surely, players are free to express their opinion one of the players they've played through the whole youth set-up and consider to be good friends with.

Stop acting all hypocrite.

If Barcelona what Fabregas so much why don't they call Wenger instead of talking to the media??
Wenger spotted Fabregas, by far the greatest player of his generation and turned him into the world's greatest midfielder.
My suggestion is that Barcelona and Real Madrid develop their own young talent into world stars like Wenger does, instead of tapping up star players of other clubs.

If Barça will want Cesc strong enough, they will also get him. That's a stone cold reality there.
Wenger spotted Fabrègas by abusing a legal technicality, which does not allow workers at the age of 16 to conclude professional contracts. This derives directly from Spanish labour laws.

Messi is the greatest player of his generation, not Cesc. Just setting your "facts" straight. Don't forget, that Barça was the one that made Cesc, or are you going to claim that the base for his technique, passing, vision were nourished in London?

Give me a break.

My suggestion is that you'd pay more attention to what we're developing and how much Wenger would simply LOVE to have the academy Barça has. Players like Thiago, Jonathan Dos Santos, Marc Muniesa, Ruben Rochina, Gael Etock, Gerard Deulofeu or Marca Bartra ring a bell? Thought so.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Absolutely shameful!
Just Ridiculous!

did you really just say this? What arsenal raised player is taking the world by storm right now?

does the name xavi iniesta pedro puyol bojan messi pique valdez sergi B mean anything or have u even heard of them?

and its laughable to think that Cesc was taught his style of play in London... arsenal taught him to be tough and deal with pressure (the mental side of his game) but the Blaugrana DNA is something that can be seen clear as day

S

Super Pippo

My suggestion is that Barcelona and Real Madrid develop their own young talent into world stars
Of course it is, how else are Arsenal going to build their next team of future world beaters? :lol:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Who the fuck is this Justin character and why is he spouting such tripe. I do not remember our standards ever being this low. And gee, Barca and Madrid developing youth players?! To integrate into the first team?? What a fucking novel concept!

Also i'm aware feeding the trolls is a bad thing but "the greatest player and midfielder of his generation" are utter balls.

Culeee

I wonder if he will still be the greatest player of his generation if he leaves your patheticnotrophywinningkindergartenexcuseofafootballclub and return home to actually have a shot at winning something.

diegomessi

That one absolutely took the cake though. I mean, fuck me, but that was some tripe. There was not a single defendable point, or a true one for that matter.

Sometimes i am sure that some of these gunners are cules from here playing pranks on us/ trying to make us hate arsenal...bc its just so laughable

diegomessi

wasnt that titifcb guy acting as a gunner though

see im confused bc i think half the gunners were cules taking the piss... but then again idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans