10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I didn't put it up, it was Bojan :D What would you prefer? I wasn't going to change it until i got some spark of inspiration. Though i have been compared to Bojan enough times to make Ricky void though

Also we were talking about Justin

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That's it, now I'd bet my balls this Justin guy is some Spurs fan... coming here only to make Arsenal look more the ridiculous than they already are

S

Super Pippo

Thanks Gneg, but really i'm not in the form I was. Justin posts are like preseason games or testimonial matches, there isn't even a sporting aspect to it. Tried a Benj identity joke today and it didn't pull off at all, and that is usually bread and butter to me, i'm a long way of my scathing best i'm affraid. :lol:

fareast

Have anyone read this? another masterpiece from mr wenger :D

Wenger feels Van Persie could have matched Messi​

Arsene Wenger believes Robin van Persie would be ranked alongside Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney had he avoided injury this season.

Van Persie scored seven goals in 11 Premier League games at the start of the season but has been out of action since November, when he damaged his ankle ligaments in a friendly for Netherlands against Italy.

Wenger has suffered a string of injuries to important players this season and, ahead of Van Persie's return against Tottenham on Wednesday night, he has suggested that the injury to his key striker may have cost Arsenal their chance of silverware this season.

"The biggest frustration was because he had started to compete as one of the best players in the world and suddenly he was out," he said in the Daily Mail. "I am convinced you would have talked about Van Persie alongside Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney. I am sure.

"He is a very important player for this club - very important for our confidence and our offensive power. He can give a final ball, score goals and is good on set-pieces.

"He is also a leader because he has a football brain and is a football thinker. He is a winner and he has matured a lot in the last three or four years.

"The sadness was that we lost him very early in the season. Nobody knows what difference he might have made. You have always that thought at the end of the season.

"You think, 'What if you had one or two points or if we had those points at Birmingham?' but you forget as well that you won games in the last seconds or minutes."

Arsenal have a game in hand on league leaders Chelsea but trail by six points.

LioMessi

If Spain and Brazil both finish 1st in their respective groups (which will probably happen), they will meet each other in the semifinals...I'm not sure a Spain-Brazil final is possible if either or both of them finish 2nd though...

:icon_neutral: ... but semi final with Spain and Brazil would be great too. fantastic teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans