10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
You weren't here for the days of Thierry14henry weren't you :lol: Christ above, he was something else. He's now infecting madrid forums. I wonder what he'd say of he came back after "ditching" Barca for Madrid.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
You weren't here for the days of Thierry14henry weren't you :lol: Christ above, he was something else. He's now infecting madrid forums. I wonder what he'd say of he came back after "ditching" Barca for Madrid.

I remember him he was a barca and a real madrid fan or something like that his pic was messi and cristiano with a heart around them but his name was thierry14 henry

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
He was a united "fan", turned Barcelona "fan" because Henry joined us and he was a "fan" of Henry. He wanted nothing more than to slide Ronaldo's cock down his throat, and when madrid went on their spending spree, announced that instead of being a united/Barca "fan" he was now a madrid "fan" because the thought of CR, Kaka and a whole new team "made hm anxious". It was his posts that'll hold him as a barcaforum legend though.... the troll to end all trolls

BlaugranaGirl

My suggestion is that Barcelona and Real Madrid develop their own young talent into world stars like Wenger does, instead of tapping up star players of other clubs.
Funniest thing I've read all day. :lol:

Meanwhile, Kobe Bryant has been speaking about his admiration for Messi:

Bryant is also in regular contact with Barcelona’s Argentine striker Messi (circled), who last week destroyed Arsenal in the Champions League.

He said: “I have an autographed picture of Messi in my locker.

“He is the best player in the world and continues to get better. The match he had last week was phenomenal.

“He is a ball of energy and is very creative, his game knows no boundaries.

“He is also very tough as he competes, plays hard to get the ball and to get it back.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/most-popula...si-s-autograph-in-his-locker-115875-22184108/

barca96

kobe needs to give his team mates some tickets for barca match to get show them how to win without their star player..
i think kobe is a barca fan since ronnie's time i guess

Ustari

Mou, res!
Absolutely shameful!
Just Ridiculous!

Why can't Messi mind his own business, and stop tapping up Cesc.
Wenger has already written not 1 but 2 letters asking Barcelona to stop this nonsense about Cesc.

Platini and Blatter have got to do something about the way Barcelona and Real Madrid tap up and unsettle players using the media and their star players. It's just disrespectful and show what classless clubs they are.

Look at the honorable way Arsenal conduct their business. Wenger or the directors never talk to the media about transfer targets, they do it the proper way and approach the clubs first.

If Barcelona what Fabregas so much why don't they call Wenger instead of talking to the media??
Wenger spotted Fabregas, by far the greatest player of his generation and turned him into the world's greatest midfielder.
My suggestion is that Barcelona and Real Madrid develop their own young talent into world stars like Wenger does, instead of tapping up star players of other clubs.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
It's cool, they always get brutally exposed. See the last 2 pages :lol: I guess it's one of the downsides of the forum having expanded so much in the last year... it's cool but i miss the days when we had only like a 2% population of fannies

Beast

The Observer
Ustari is kidding guys i know him .. u missed the sarcasm

Quash don't you think it's time u change the "Ricky Martin clone" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans