10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi__10

found this somewhere online:p

April 6, 2010 - Arsenal star, Andrei Arshavin: “You look at Messi and think: Why did I even start playing football?"

:messi:

Olsend

Messi also managed 2 gols against Villareal while his form is not that good. In the worst case, CR surpass Messi in the league, it can only by maximum 1 to 2 goals if he manage to score another 8 to 9 goals ( not gonna happen ), so the Golden Boot is still pretty much in Messi's hand

Not matter what, Golden ball will go to WC winner's hand. Even if Messi was just ok with his team squad, WC will decide this year everything.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Not matter what, Golden ball will go to WC winner's hand. Even if Messi was just ok with his team squad, WC will decide this year everything.

he is talking about european golden boot given to the player with most points per goals in all european leagues

F

FCB_Titi_LB

SERGIO RAMOS THE CUNT:
"He [Ronaldo] is the best in the world. We are fortunate to have him. [Lionel] Messi is different and I prefer to have him but not because he is a Madrid player."

F

FCB_Titi_LB

2010-05-07_ENTRENO_49.JPG

maxan10

SirTugAlot
SERGIO RAMOS THE CUNT:
"He [Ronaldo] is the best in the world. We are fortunate to have him. [Lionel] Messi is different and I prefer to have him but not because he is a Madrid player."

Higuain thought the contrary..
With the form CR9 is in and in a post hat-trick situation you'd expect team mates to come out with comments like this just as Messi's teammates did, it's not abnormal.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Higuain thought the contrary..
With the form CR9 is in and in a post hat-trick situation you'd expect team mates to come out with comments like this just as Messi's teammates did, it's not abnormal.

Huh? What did Higuain say?

ryuken

Because they need messi to be at his best for the WC and Higuain cant give a fuck bout CR and Portugal (This team gonna got kicked out soon enough just like last time at WC and Euro)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Because they need messi to be at his best for the WC and Higuain cant give a fuck bout CR and Portugal (This team gonna got kicked out soon enough just like last time at WC and Euro)

quarterfinal in Euro and semifinal in WC isn't that bad.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

He had two dogs that strolled around the joint - one called Messi, the other Cruyff. Messi got a treat every time his namesake scored a goal... he looked considerably fatter than Cruyff!

Casual interview during the Cruyff honorary president celebrations:
Sir Bobby Charlton talking about Cruyff,Barcelona but also on how unique Messi is and "if he continues like this, there won't be any discussion on about who the best player ever was"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/danwalker/2010/04/i_had_expected_to_be.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans