10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Interesting stat, :lol: but setting it for modern football would be awesome,theres not many players now in top leagues that can break 30 let alone 40, 50 so on..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
a man scored 68 for everton once but what the hell am i even talking about

I really want him to get 47 to beat The one and only bucktoothes bald tranny loving Ronaldo

maxan10

SirTugAlot
haha your stats are enlightening. If he beats R9's record, the greatest player of all time debate will start again as it had gone a little quiet when he went on that goal drought a few games back.

whats a google spider?
I just checked people viewing this thread and there were members, guests and some spiders..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He will always have one problem as long as he plays for Barcelona: breaking down walls like Inter's. I bet teams won't enact such a tactic versus teams like United or Chelsea. I think that's one of the serious disadvantages of playing for Barcelona and playin on possession.

diegomessi

He will always have one problem as long as he plays for Barcelona: breaking down walls like Inter's. I bet teams won't enact such a tactic versus teams like United or Chelsea. I think that's one of the serious disadvantages of playing for Barcelona and playin on possession.

One thing barca should really really work on b4 next season is attacking teams using speed, and counter attacking.. sometimes it is necesary to draw a team out and let them attack you in order for the bus to inch out of the garage a little

Juan03

exactly.

I'm sure we'll overcome it, Pep probably realized his already and Zlatan will improve next season. Also Messi improves every year so bet on that.
Messi can break Ronaldo's record, Ronaldo was a striker.. what is Messi? a Winger, a Striker, a midfielder, an attacking midfielder maybe all combined? and he managed to score 44 fucking goals so far that's phenomenal.

diegomessi

using an example leraned from our great moderator Valon Aka the anime watcher video game Pwner

I jizz my pants daily thinking about how many gols Leo has scored this sesaon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans