10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuken

2 more games so i will predict hattrick at Andalusia and 5 goals past Valadollid. That will bring his goal tally to 52 :):)

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Messi fans feeling threatened by Ronaldo's hat-trick .. I wouldn't expect him to repeat another hat-trick in all fairness, and i can still see Messi scoring a few more so it's all fine, but Ronaldo will be in his trail very closely.

barca96

Messi fans feeling threatened by Ronaldo's hat-trick .. I wouldn't expect him to repeat another hat-trick in all fairness, and i can still see Messi scoring a few more so it's all fine, but Ronaldo will be in his trail very closely.

i thought that higuain was the 2nd top scorer.

ryuken

Feeling threaten ? Lol, how do you come up with that, we are talking bout total tally which Messi is far ahead of CR as well as goal tally in La Liga.

barca96

Feeling threaten ? Lol, how do you come up with that, we are talking bout total tally which Messi is far ahead of CR as well as goal tally in La Liga.

you never know.
he scored 3 against mallorca...at their home turf.so nothing is impossible.
if he somehow over takes messi, im sure the madrid papers will be saying how much they missed him when he was out for 2 months

ryuken

Messi also managed 2 gols against Villareal while his form is not that good. In the worst case, CR surpass Messi in the league, it can only by maximum 1 to 2 goals if he manage to score another 8 to 9 goals ( not gonna happen ), so the Golden Boot is still pretty much in Messi's hand

maxan10

SirTugAlot
you never know.
he scored 3 against mallorca...at their home turf.so nothing is impossible.
if he somehow over takes messi, im sure the madrid papers will be saying how much they missed him when he was out for 2 months

:lol: Valdano and Pellegerini have already downplayed assertions that they are over dependent on him, but they know without that hunger from CR9, Barca would be numerous points adrift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans