10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknattery

Messi and Di Maria can make a great society together. The only chance they got to do combinations they generated a clear chance of goal. I think Di Maria is the only one who can keep Messi's rate.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
di Maria? he was bullshit throughout the game. a friend that was watching with me didn't even know that he was in the match..

Olsend

I'm unable to decide who's MOM, Leo or the Nigerian Goalie!!

Answer easy: Goalie. He did his job. Messi had good game but it looks like a curse for him to score.

P.S I can't stand this annoying WC, damn my head is so aching. You can't feel real spirit of football (chants, cheerings, fans reactions) just because of stupid thing called Vuvuzela...

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Answer easy: Goalie. He did his job. Messi had good game but it looks like a curse for him to score.
Messi was creative as always, looked like a curse yeah but the 'finishers' that he nicely assised so many times were terrible .... gosh d kick their asses if i was him...

P.S I can't stand this annoying WC, damn my head is so aching. You can't feel real spirit of football (chants, cheerings, fans reactions) just because of stupid thing called Vuvuzela...
I know, my head is like a baloon fulfilled with bees + have a swallen tooth, will go mad ...

Few Leo pics from the Argie game:

fpbbi8.jpg

33fdkbm.jpg

690x1e.jpg

lol Heinze
23ivvw4.jpg

jtnnud.jpg

2iu5myw.jpg

111t2s8.jpg

bgb9z6.jpg

2ppj8uw.jpg

Hydro2oo9

He was class today and it's a shame he never scored as he made some nice runs and set up some good chances. Higuain should have buried the first chance Messi set up for him. Messi hasn't played a game for a month though, so was probably a little rusty, but if he plays like that in the next game he will score goals. Nigerias keeper had the game of his life and the next keeper who comes up against Messi will probably not be as lucky, if he creates the same ammount of chances for himself as he did today.

Last edited:
V

Valderrama

It was cool watching him in HD. If he can just take his chances he could carry the team to the final.

dalitis8

Banned
He was immense today...shame he did not score...

But I guess that that will be a lot easier against Greece and Korea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans