10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
After watching Argentina, Mtv India thought Messi is a robot sent from future! Wonder what would they think of Iniesta after they watch Spain... Alien sent from outer-space!?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
^^probably Galning

Watching how the players are suffering to keep the ball down, makes me appreciate Messi all the more for keeping almost all of his shots on target... that too from long range!!:worthy: And how many passes did he misplace?

Last edited:

barca96

apparently Adidas are not too happy with Messi's comments regarding the beach ball"jabalani or jabulani" :lol:
good. let messi go to Nike where he can wear those nice orange mercury's that half the players are wearing for the WC.

just checked on Nike.
the mercurial, ctr360 and tiempo all share the same color scheme.
what a smart move by NIKE!!!

Last edited:

Seamus

Really felt sorry for Messi after the Nigeria match, he played well but the lack of a goal was a shame. His constant attempts on the goal also made him a little greedy looking tbf, but hopefully the next match he can get the goal to set him on his way

Pepe Silvia

I think that's a bit unfair. He got the majority of his shots on target but the Nigerian keeper had a good game.

It was a good performance anyway, encouraging. If he carries on playing like that, the goals will come.
That keeper was a monster. With more midfield presence, someone to push up and control the pace of the game, allowing Messi and the fab 3 to move up in the box, the goals will most definitely come flowing in like a river. I want to Argentina strikers to score the most in this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans