10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
Nah no need to apologize bro, I don't play video games either. But try watching a bit of footy outside of Barcelona.

How many teams can one follow?

I watch every single Barca game.Almost every single Mierda game.And lots of Man U,Chelsea,Arsenal,sometimes Inter,Valencia,Atletico,Liverpool...sometimes even Bayern Munich....and Sevilla....that is A LOT of football watching....there is no room for Palermo in there...

SeloBarca

Messi dribbled past 2-3 defenders then it was like the other players went "wth is he gonna do now" and couldnt decide to run or move backwards, and then lost alot of chances instead that Messi had set up for them, Higuain beeing the crapiest.

Messi with little help from Tevez was the team today, every set up was made by Messi and i so wish hell make a goal so he can relax a bit :/

B

badboybjörn

did everything but score. Personally, i think he will prove himself to be the top player at this years world cup

I agree. Good start for the worlds best player.
I thought he was gonna chip that and make it 2-0 but even messi miss every now and then.

The team dident impress me tho.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I upgraded it to triple awesome.

2ch6g3q.png

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sport says
Nine actresses from Bollywood, Indian Cinema have given their opinions on the world's sexiest player... 2 of them( Malaika Arora Khan and Neha Dhupia) have opted for the Barcelona crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans