10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhorf

Yes, and that he would probably boo himself he was a fan.

I mean that he himself would probably boo he was a fan....not that he would boo himself.

Could be sensible for Capello not to start any of the WC returners. It would be harsh on the new boys to face the inevitable "mixed reception".

dalitis8

Banned
Gerrard compares Cole to Messi
By Soccernet staff

Steven Gerrard believes Joe Cole is at least as skilful as Lionel Messi and has tipped his new Liverpool team-mate to pick up to the Player of the Season award.
"Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better," Gerrard told Liverpool's official website.

THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought I liked this guy...what a supremely idiotic statement...

Do Argentina play a friendly tonight?

nebeer

Love is All
He looks to have jinxed his goalscoring form in an Argentina shirt...he somehow has to get it out of his system. He played brilliant though, got a standing ovation from the Irish crowd.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Gerrard compares Cole to Messi
By Soccernet staff

Steven Gerrard believes Joe Cole is at least as skilful as Lionel Messi and has tipped his new Liverpool team-mate to pick up to the Player of the Season award.
"Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better," Gerrard told Liverpool's official website.

THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! That's where you draw the line.

La Pulga

awfull performance tonight! say him do nothing but walk (which he usually does) but he didn't add anything to the team in striker position. i do not blame messi at all though... team didn't play well without the spanish internationals.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
awfull performance tonight! say him do nothing but walk (which he usually does) but he didn't add anything to the team in striker position. i do not blame messi at all though... team didn't play well without the spanish internationals.
He needs service from midfield, which wasn't there. He even went back to help them couple of times, but then nobody was there to pass the ball to... I thought he was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans