10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebeer

Love is All
You do know that until Messi plays in the EPL and proves himself there, he will never be as good as Bobby Zamora

Whaaaaat? Tell EPL teams to come to Spain and play against him. We all know what he did with Arsenal and Man U in the final. And mind you Arsenal and Man U are best of their lot.

Barcafan 2304

Whaaaaat? Tell EPL teams to come to Spain and play against him. We all know what he did with Arsenal and Man U in the final. And mind you Arsenal and Man U are best of their lot.

lol, i was being sarcastic mate. Its the kind of rubbish you here EPL fans come out with

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Oh thank God you were. You baffled me for a while there. Sorry didn't get that sarcasm. Yeah that kinda prove in the EPL crap makes me wanna puke.

Were you the guy who didn't get the Antonella joke few days ago? And now this... :eek:ff: :lol:

nebeer

Love is All
Were you the guy who didn't get the Antonella joke few days ago? And now this... :eek:ff: :lol:

haha yeah. This was different, just after reading the first half of Stoke's post I jumped the gun, lol. Sorry again Stoke. I knew all along that you were a good boy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans