10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

I wonder if maybe Messi would like to try the EPL one day, maybe when he is in his thirties. The biggest percentage of his career will be with us but he might fancy a season or 2 here

XaviMessiGirl

The only place I can really see him going is back to Newell's at the very end of his career. Other than that I really do expect him to stay at Barca.

Chainsaw

Killahead

Because I say so!:D

He used to play with Inter on Playstation. I think he has a soft place for Inter and Moratti always admire him. Don't forget about the thick line of Argies at Inter too. That's encouraging for other Argies to join them.
Anyway, any sorts of talking about Messi leaving Barca for another team is meaningless at least for the next 3 seasons. He's a priceless jewel for Barca.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Because I say so!:D

He used to play with Inter on Playstation. I think he has a soft place for Inter and Moratti always admire him. Don't forget about the thick line of Argies at Inter too. That's encouraging for other Argies to join them.
Anyway, any sorts of talking about Messi leaving Barca for another team is meaningless at least for the next 3 seasons. He's a priceless jewel for Barca.

Haha impossible..juz newell or barca..he said so..i believe him :)

T

tikitakitoes

You do know that until Messi plays in the EPL and proves himself there, he will never be as good as Bobby Zamora
Haha, I'd love to see the best the EPL has try to prove themselves in Spain where you have to be good with your feet and a ball to play football, not necessarily built like a tree so that the opposition can't ram or pull you off balance even before all else has failed, and get away with it.

I'm English and if it weren't for international football I probably wouldn't even be a fan, because the EPL is mostly boring. Brute strength doesn't entertain me, if it did I'd watch sumo wrestling.

Barcafan 2304

Haha, I'd love to see the best the EPL has try to prove themselves in Spain where you have to be good with your feet and a ball to play football, not necessarily built like a tree so that the opposition can't ram or pull you off balance even before all else has failed, and get away with it.

I'm English and if it weren't for international football I probably wouldn't even be a fan, because the EPL is mostly boring. Brute strength doesn't entertain me, if it did I'd watch sumo wrestling.

Agreed mate. UK football has no technique, craft, guile or grace

nebeer

Love is All

Good honest post mate. I appreciate your appreciation for this style of game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans