10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan03

amazing scoring form for Messi, he will reach 40+ goals again this season if he continues like this and no injuries

for el clasico score or not, he always manages to have an impact in the big matches, even more if its el clasico so we can count on him firing his cylinders for this match, i literally can't freeking wait and if we win i'd pay to watch Mourinho's face and listen to his excuses.

Last edited:
You meant optimistic?!
No
2lvqzr.jpg

Last edited:

La Pulga

i just don't see not scoring in many successive games. he will always score every other game and like now he will score in most games. and probably more then once

BarcaGirl

He had a rather quiet match today, but still he managed to score again. Can't wait for Monday, where he's going to destroy RM.

Elite-BkD

He was excellent, you're all nuts! Did nobody notice how hard Pana tried to shut him down, and how nearly every time he touched the ball it turned out positive for Barca? His dribbling? jaksldfjasdlkf

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He was excellent, you're all nuts! Did nobody notice how hard Pana tried to shut him down, and how nearly every time he touched the ball it turned out positive for Barca? His dribbling? jaksldfjasdlkf

this.

some of his dribbles today were just fucking bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans