10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

the commentator must be stupid :D " theres only one man in the box" but i can see 5 players over there . anyway i loved pana game becauze they often took defenders on to beat them

Trequartista

The good
2 players in a decent position to score but quite bad moves from both Pedro and Villa,look at 0:18 when Messi Suggested Pedro could have made a better move,Villa should have ran at the far post,Messi-Villa-Pedro have a decent chemistry,especially between Villa and Messi but its still not the best Chemistry to get from them,Villa also should ran at the far post more,especially when there is someone in a good position to cross the ball

gingerless

the commentator must be stupid :D " theres only one man in the box" but i can see 5 players over there . anyway i loved pana game becauze they often took defenders on to beat them

this commentators always complaining that there's only 1 barca player in the box when balls are crossed in (usually villa) and tbh he's right, in there there was just 1 person there to pass to others were impossible to get the ball to from where messi was. bad positioning

X

xaviniesta

i know and he always says that barca should have a big playa in front like heskey or whatever : D

barca have scored many goals from crosses, even in this game 2 goals game from (short) crosses.

gingerless

could be so much more with bigger players or more runs into the box though, like rmadrid there's always like 50 players in the box ready to tap the ball in

N

Neji1o

Hopefully Messi will be the Key factor for Monday night clash. I wish he will score the winning goal.

ryuken

Awesome games from Messi, too bad he didnt score, but he gave 2 lovely assists and run riot all over the pitch. Lost for world again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans