10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
:worthy:

he may not have scored,and his awesome scoring run has sadly ended.

But it matters not one bit,because he was brilliant and tore Madrid to pieces.

Juan03

i posted a video some days ago about how underrated his passing is, really he is an amazingly COMPLETE footballer hard to come by in a lifetime. Like always he was present in the big game and caused all kinds of trouble to madrid's defense. I'm so happy to witness this guy's greatness every single season.

Richard.H

His passing is amazing. Man, what a bitch he is to defend I bet. Ball glued to his feet, can shoot, can lob, can run, AND CAN PASS

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
80-90% of his game, I loved...The theatrics to try and get Carvalho sent off was disappointing, for me...He got elbowed, true, but he was draped over Carvalho like a cheap suit which isn't part of Leo's game, for me

dalitis8

Banned
traveling the world , running and helping sick people miss me old rival?

Yes, I think the whole forum did...

It's good that you are a caring individual...we were never really rivals,I think the only thing that we disagreed on was Biscuits,on whose case I have shifted since the World Cup.

gingerless

80-90% of his game, I loved...The theatrics to try and get Carvalho sent off was disappointing, for me...He got elbowed, true, but he was draped over Carvalho like a cheap suit which isn't part of Leo's game, for me

just before that it looked like carvalho elbowed him in the stomach while he was dribbling, idk why carvalho was being such a cunt toward him but he was really cynical with his tackles on messi.

but yeah i think that's why messi was pissed off so he tried to get him sent off

nebeer

Love is All
Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Golden Ball each year. He's an unbelievable player." Nice signature FCBarca. And very well said Maldini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans