10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

idk... i think he did what he had to, didn't play too greedy. passed when necessary, shot when he had the space. he really does wana beat ronaldo that's for sure i think... still though you guys are being a bit harsh the man has 27 goals already

dalitis8

Banned
He is freakin' awesome. But sometimes(as in the 1st half today) the pressure to score goals is obvious. But the aim of a football team is to score goals in general,not an individual concern me thinks. Anyway, he is the best in the world,and with some considerable distance.

Armando929

There's no words that can do him justice.

If we can criticize one thing of him, its that sometimes(And it doesn't happen too much) he holds on to the ball a little too long.

But thats nitpicking. He's the best footballer on the planet.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

This is probably been posted already but this is him with 10 years of age, and my oh my. He already shows such amazing class, skills that most pro footballers don't even possess yet he had at that age. Not just that, apart from his footballing talent look at what he does at 4:35 when one of the opposing players goes down and starts crying..

ricknattery

This is probably been posted already but this is him with 10 years of age, and my oh my. He already shows such amazing class, skills that most pro footballers don't even possess yet he had at that age. Not just that, apart from his footballing talent look at what he does at 4:35 when one of the opposing players goes down and starts crying..

OMG!!!! That happened in my city and against my youth academy team!!! Amazing :party00231:

Messi is freaking awesome!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

dalitis8

Banned
There's no words that can do him justice.

If we can criticize one thing of him, its that sometimes(And it doesn't happen too much) he holds on to the ball a little too long.

But thats nitpicking. He's the best footballer on the planet.

Maybe,maybe not.Because holding onto the ball is part of his awesome game,if Messi is reduced to just passing it around,then part of his(and by extension,barca's game) will be compromised. But yeah, if it were possible for him to judge more accurately when to hold onto the ball and attempt his dribbles or to just pass it,then it would conceivably further improve his game(which is frightening)

The Force is strong with this one.

Moe

powered by;
He wanted to score so hard in the first, it gave him a block. His first goal ironically came after a gazillion passes and frmo then the pressure was of.

So dear Leo, start without that pressure next time please. You're good enough, goals will come naturally if you play like you should play.
+1

During the first half it seemed there was tremendous pressure on him to score, I can swear I saw the exact same face from him that he had during the World Cup. Obviously he's by far the best player in the world but his hunger to always perform is his probably what makes him a level above others.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
+1

During the first half it seemed there was tremendous pressure on him to score, I can swear I saw the exact same face from him that he had during the World Cup. Obviously he's by far the best player in the world but his hunger to always perform is his probably what makes him a level above others.

I thought I was the only one noticing that he was trying too hard for the goal, it really seemed like the Pachici race was affecting his game...

2nd half Pep must have knocked some sense into him

Pepe Silvia

Anything CR does Messi is not tracking or paying attention to. He knows he's a billion times the footballer CR is with or without goals. He played a good first half too and moved the ball around. So he lost it two-three times, it was him being creative more than him being "off". He moved a little slower than normal, but it's natural to reserve some of the good stuff for teams that actually know how to play football. That's the way I saw it.

gingerless

Anything CR does Messi is not tracking or paying attention to. He knows he's a billion times the footballer CR is with or without goals. He played a good first half too and moved the ball around. So he lost it two-three times, it was him being creative more than him being "off". He moved a little slower than normal, but it's natural to reserve some of the good stuff for teams that actually know how to play football. That's the way I saw it.

yeah i thought he was playing a little deep in the first half, making some good chances (also starting the first goal)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
His passing has been fantastic lately, he seems to weigh every ball perfectly no matter what the distance.

Getting better and better. Like I said, he's so goddamn good already that we forget that he is only 23 years old and is still improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans