10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fried chicken

Messi will milk it if he has to like all other top forwards.

Some people here are making waay too much of a deal with diving. It's completely acceptable in Latin football culture.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yeah, it is, I've even dived a few times before. Theres a saying, if your not cheating then your not trying hard enough.

Messi__10

amazing vid! respect to Xavi, Iniesta and of course Messi! I'm curious who is going the win the ballon d'or this time.

alex 10

when i read dani alves wont renew his contract i think leave if u want were barcelona the best team ever[in my opinon] but if messi was doing what dani is doing i would be crying becuese he is the best player ever dont get me wrong i love dani and want him to stay but if he leaves f**k off dani i mean we have messi[best ever] xavi pedro iniesta villa valdes puyol pique and busquets who are all nore importan than dani alves:p

Last edited:

Elite-BkD

This would be true if everybody else didn't include 'someone else'

Yeah, except Messi never suggested that the award be given to everybody.

Random Girl: I would give it to Xavi.
Xavi: No, please, to Andres.
Andres: I'd give it to Leo.
Messi: This (award) is for everybody.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, except Messi never suggested that the award be given to everybody.

:rolleyes:

Messi, along with fellow Barcelona players Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez, are the contenders for the Fifa Ballon d’Or award for the best player of 2010 which will be awarded on Monday in Zurich, Switzerland.

"Xavi and Iniesta deserve it," the 23-year-old Messi said when asked who should win the award.

F

Flavia

New shoes:

adizero_Messi1.jpg

He'll first use them against malaga.

Last edited:

Elite-BkD

Should have specified "in that video" I guess, thought that was obvious enough though. That video that they made shows Xavi and Iniesta both saying 'give it to (someone else)' but not Messi.
Just seemed funny and fitting at any rate, it's not some attack on Messi, no need for defensiveness.
Saying Xavi and Iniesta deserve it is not the same either, especially considering the 'Xavi AND Iniesta' part..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans