10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuken

Yeah, like Stock can park the bus more effective than Rubin. This motherfucker should shut up altogether

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Yeah, like Stock can park the bus more effective than Rubin. This motherfucker should shut up altogether

Yeah they'd park the bus and then Rory Delap would throw the ball all the way into our penalty area and we'd get pwned by Fuller :O

Isn't Andy Gray the dude who gives commentary on FIFA?

NightWolf

And another thing: When has playing against Stoke at the Britannia become the measuring stick for greatness? For crying out loud, the likes of West Ham have won at the Britannia in recent seasons and I'm pretty sure they're not anything too special.

gingerless

And another thing: When has playing against Stoke at the Britannia become the measuring stick for greatness? For crying out loud, the likes a West Ham have won at the Britannia in recent seasons and I'm pretty sure they're not anything too special.

you don't understand... it's cold there, our sissy players won't be able to handle the cold air

Bergkamp10

Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United who are worse teams than Barcelona have all won at Stoke City. They're not like these incredible defensive maestros. They're a team of physical journey men. Andy Gray is a massive idiot though, I mean what other normal man in his fifties makes up conversations between players on the pitch?

If best player in the world Gareth bale can score twice against them, I'm sure Messi will do just fine.

F

Flavia

Now Balotelli:

"There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me,” he added in reference to the award given to the game’s best player under the age of 21.

Messi's a little stronger than him :lol:

Drugs are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans