10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Welcome to the forum!

Players like Salva Ballesta and Guiza took the Pichichi as well so I wouldn't be that worried. ;)
Besides, Messi offers so much more than sheer goalscoring.

thanks again for the welcome!

After the performance Messi just put in tonight, another Hat Trick I'm not that worried about the Pichichi anymore. Messi could easily overtake Ronaldo, even though he's 4 goals behind him in the league.

Messi should have scored 5, maybe even 6 goals tonight. The only thing that stopped him was the man of the match performance by the Betis Goalkeeper.

Messi is definitely on another planet and higher plane of existence to Penaltio Ronaldo!

Elite-BkD

To everyone drooling over how great Messi was against Real Betis and calling him MotM, just remember this game the next time you wanna pretend to understand that Iniesta is better than Ronaldo.

N

Neji1o

Congrats to Little Magician... Before the Betis match he dint pose for a snap alone, he always made sure that Xavi and Iniesta are with him.. This is why he is the best.. His down to earth attitude is giving him all the blessing.. He is the BEST...

Messi forever.. Hope he will win it all the years to come...

Hatem Ben Arfa

Yep that is why I love Messi so much. The best and humble. I'm sick of people who say, you need to be an a** hole and arrogant to be the best! That is not true and Messi is the 100% PROOF that that is not the case!

Oh and by the way I have a Messi 10 08/09 Shirt up for auction on EBAY if anyone is interested. Bidding ends in like 5 days. Also a Ronaldinho 10 05/06 shirt up for auction as well that ends tomorrow if anyone is interested. Both shirts are used, but in good condition considering how old they are.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/30messi10/m.html

Hatem Ben Arfa

I already have one bid for the Ronaldinho shirt, and 8 people watching the item so it is going to sell. As for the Messi shirt, 1 person is watching that Item so far.

They are hard to find shirts, and the condition is quite good. bidding starts at £35 so I don't think I will have any trouble selling them. Were you looking at the Buy it now option for the Messi shirt at £70? Yes that is expensive, but that is if you want to buy it out right.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I already have one bid for the Ronaldinho shirt, and 8 people watching the item so it is going to sell. As for the Messi shirt, 1 person is watching that Item so far.

They are hard to find shirts, and the condition is quite good. bidding starts at £35 so I don't think I will have any trouble selling them. Were you looking at the Buy it now option for the Messi shirt at £70? Yes that is expensive, but that is if you want to buy it out right.

never mention the used part though. it reduces the cost of the shirt especially if you kept it in a top notch condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans