10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWolf

Slightly off-topic:

Cruyff, Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo were options to hand the Ballon d'Or to Messi on Monday. In the end, Guardiola did it (barcastuff)

I would have probably fallen off my seat laughing if they had made Ronaldo do it. His face would have been priceless.

J

Jordzibob

Slightly off-topic:

Cruyff, Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo were options to hand the Ballon d'Or to Messi on Monday. In the end, Guardiola did it (barcastuff)

I would have probably fallen off my seat laughing if they had made Ronaldo do it. His face would have been priceless.

:lol: Beckham? That would of been an odd one.

But wow, yeh, :lol: :lol: if only. That would of been absolutely amazing, having Ronaldo give Messi the award. He woudlnt be able to look him in the eye.

gingerless

lmfao! can imagine ronaldo's gleaming eyes as they hand the ballon d'or over to him and say, "here.... give this to messi"

J

Jordzibob

If you've ever seen Happy Gillmore, think the scene at the end when Shooter Mcgavin runs off with the jacket. That would be Ronaldo. "MY...BALON D'OR, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........" *Smashed by Puyol*

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
If you've ever seen Happy Gillmore, think the scene at the end when Shooter Mcgavin runs off with the jacket. That would be Ronaldo. "MY...BALON D'OR, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........" *Smashed by Puyol*

:rofl1: :lol: and the funny thing is i can believe that could have happend :lol:

F

Flavia

“Guardiola has given me so much since the first time we spoke. I remember he told me then: ‘With me you will score three or four goals every game’. Because of how he lets me play and the position that [he] puts me in on the pitch Guardiola has given me everything. I owe a lot to Rijkaard and want to thank him for the confidence that he showed in me. But with Guardiola I have grown so much.”

Lionel Messi talks about his FC Barcelona coach, Josep Guardiola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans