10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWolf

Confusing this. Messi has said that he hasn't broken up with his girlfriend: Messi: "Is it true I broke up with my girlfriend? No, that's a lie. But for the rest, I don't talk about my private life." (from barcastuff).

hemakesmemessi

Confusing this. Messi has said that he hasn't broken up with his girlfriend: Messi: "Is it true I broke up with my girlfriend? No, that's a lie. But for the rest, I don't talk about my private life." (from barcastuff).

I noticed that, confused me too! Maybe she broke up with him and messi is incredibly cunning?lol

Im glad anyway, she was way hot!

F

Flavia

Maybe they had a fight, broke up and got back together. and his grandpa didn't know about the latter.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Why the fuck does Messi's relationship status matter anyway?

Just assume 90% of footballers are banging biddies left and right anyway.

J

Jordzibob

Crynaldo > Messi

x100. Such an injustice he didnt win the award. And Gareth Bale too, what does he have to do to get on the list?! He plays in the PL fgs! THE PREMIER LEAGUE! Ronaldo has played in there, but Bale STILL DOES. An outrage if I ever saw one. They dont call it the PREMIER league for nothing.

J

Jordzibob

Michael Carrick>Xavi imo. His slick passing in the Premier League counts for basically triple of Xavi's meagre attempts at reaching sub standard players like Messi and Iniesta. When Michael Carrick misplaces the ball, its because he's calculating where it well end up in 30 seconds time. He's just that good.

F

Flavia

Why the fuck does Messi's relationship status matter anyway?

Just assume 90% of footballers are banging biddies left and right anyway.

Not the status... but anybody who has been in a relationship knows it can affect your professional life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans