10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite-BkD

haha that's too much, even for Messi, i say 60

It's an awful lot, but it's not out of reach. This is a player who's managed a goal a game for the past 8 matches or so during a run of distinctly sub-par form. If Barcelona continue to play the way they have been and Messi steps up his performances during the key phase of the season anything like he did last year, it's going to get ridiculous.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Aye he will score 60 goals this season. He is more than capable!

He should have scored 4 goals last night, maybe even 5. And it should have been 7 in the 1st Betis game.

I promise you one day he is going to do something amazing and absolutely out of this world by his incredible standards. I promise you this season he will do that.

One day all his chances will go in and he'll score like 7 or 8 goals in one game.

And FINALLY Messi looks like he is his back to his good old self after not looking right the past few weeks.

El Mesías

apparantly this
messi5.jpg
is more malicious then this
nigeldelongkungfutacklekickonxabialonsoworldcupfinals_thumb.jpg
that it requires a fine

XaviMessiGirl

He didn't get booked during the match, but he got fined and booked when they reviewed it after the match. Stupid... I can understand being booked for taking off your shirt completely because it wastes time, but that wasn't time wasting, just part of the celebration, and it was a sweet gesture to his mother ffs!!!!

Juan03

with the way he has been playing lately, more like a playmaker i wouldn't be surprised if he finishes with 30+ assists. i'd take 40+ goals and 30's assists than just a shitload of goals but thats just me... He is on 20 or 21 assists? ridiculously amazing considering the 33? goals he has so far. he is a football machine

NightWolf

All-time Barcelona goalscorers > Cesar 235 - Kubala 196 - Samitier 178 - Escola 164 - Messi 162 (messistats)

Quite incredible to think that if he scores 30 more goals this season, he will be second. At the age of 23. And if he continues from here, he will be the all time highest goalscorer in Barcelona's history in 1-2 seasons. Crazy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans