10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Where was that earlier though, right?...Seemed to be sleepwalking at times and then, boom, he was his old self again...Toying with defenders left & right, he's a difference maker, no doubt

Should've had that pk on Javi, sooo frustrating

totally

Elite-BkD

So am I alone in thinking that this notion of the amazing bond between Messi & Alves is a little blown out of proportion, and that Messi-Xavi is where it's at? Or is there just a kind of general "yeah but it's xavi..." reaction there?

gingerless

So am I alone in thinking that this notion of the amazing bond between Messi & Alves is a little blown out of proportion, and that Messi-Xavi is where it's at? Or is there just a kind of general "yeah but it's xavi..." reaction there?

there is your answer.

also, pedro + messi > alves + messi

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I was thinking... What would be the best scenario for Messi to win the Ballon D'or again!? Since he has Copa America to play for, he would obviously return really tired for nest season which would of course hand over the advantage to Ronaldo. So I came to the conclusion that winning the cup for his country would be his best possible chance to win the award again!

Also we will have some tough times nest season with both Alves & Messi having to do some extra work in the summer :(

NightWolf

When CR9 won it in 2008 (or should it be in 2009? Anyway...) for his 42-goal season in 07/08, he had a nothing Euro 2008 and not a very good start for his 08/09 season. Yet he still won it because of the douple with United. So if Barcelona win something, I think it's quite plausible that Messi might win it again even if Argentina fail in the Copa América.

Last edited:

gingerless

I was thinking... What would be the best scenario for Messi to win the Ballon D'or again!? Since he has Copa America to play for, he would obviously return really tired for nest season which would of course hand over the advantage to Ronaldo. So I came to the conclusion that winning the cup for his country would be his best possible chance to win the award again!

Also we will have some tough times nest season with both Alves & Messi having to do some extra work in the summer :(

a league should win him it, a cl will seal it

his season is even better than last year, it cannot be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans