10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
:messi: is a :ninja_hide: that steals Golden Balls.

I hope he gives a nice performance in Copa America.He is such a joy to watch when he is at his best (and that would shut some stupid people up)...that would actually make people forget that there would be anyone else who could ever win the prize...

Povikas

Brandon
I enjoy when he is such a magnificent playmaker and contributing goals from everywhere, laying off assists etc. But I really get goosebumps with these intense solo runs when he's going past the whole village.

BerkeleyBernie

Man on mission:

messianic.jpg

Yup, he's a diver alright.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
AS erased the defenders from the picture they uploaded to make it look like Messi was offside.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
AS erased the defenders from the picture they uploaded to make it look like Messi was offside.

I think they did it to make it look like Alves was offside.

Messi in the picture says Don't worry they can't erase me ( and dribbling the erasers lol)

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Lionel Messi is the only player who completed more than 100 dribbles this season in the top 5 European leagues: 107 (barcastuff)

:worthy::messi:

hemakesmemessi

The part in the interview when he mentions not having the confidence to speak in the changing room with his team mates in the first season makes me love this guy even more! How could such a genius have suffered from such a human problem? Bow down to the 16 year old messiah

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the man who was managing Messi at the World Cup -

Maradona: "Removing Messi and Ronaldo, Marcelo is the best player in the league right now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans