10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Note to opponents from Alves: "Don't get Messi angry"

Alves: "He missed a few which normally doesn't happen and he was a bit angry at halftime," Brazilian Alves told reporters. "And the worst thing that can happen is that Leo gets angry."
http://supersport.com/football/spain/news/110303/Dont_get_Messi_angry_warns_Alves

:lol:
Awesome!

:worthy::messi:

His play was magic. Constant threat. Awesome dribbles.Won balls and kept it.
And it was obvious he was not the most relaxed player...you don't often see Messi argue with other players ( and that player was Villa of all... :lol:)

And This guy has got 20 assists to his name and lots of them has been to Villa...how can people judge him to be selfish in just one match? I think he was too focused on the front that he didn't spot Villa (and TBH that's kind of shot he normally doesn't miss.)

Galning

Note to opponents from Alves: "Don't get Messi angry"

Alves: "He missed a few which normally doesn't happen and he was a bit angry at halftime," Brazilian Alves told reporters. "And the worst thing that can happen is that Leo gets angry."
http://supersport.com/football/spain/news/110303/Dont_get_Messi_angry_warns_Alves

I said the same thing on the chat yesterday. When he got that yellow he looked pissed off and you really don't want a pissed off Messi with the ball at his feet.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
no one is complaining him about his misses. we all know what he can do but the way he shouted at villa is just too wrong. thats all.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
no one is complaining him about his misses. we all know what he can do but the way he shouted at villa is just too wrong. thats all.

What makes its so noticable is that he is always so composed so to see him lash out like that is crazy! Everyone has their days though, he is a classy guy!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Some great dribbles in the first half, his shooting boots weren't on though. Even the goal only scraped in. Second half he was less influential, he needs to keep his work rate up.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Come on Messi! I want Messi to score a Hat Trick against Zaragoza. Penaltiano 'Tap-In' Ronaldo scored a Hat Trick making it 5 for him to Messi's 4 this season. I don't want that arrogant cry baby to have anything to brag about over Messi!

And I want Messi to win Pichichi race badly. I know that Ronaldo has 5 La Liga Penalties to Messi's 2, but that doesn't seem to count for anything with Marca, especially since they are giving Ronaldo that extra goal.

It currently stands at Ronaldo 28* Messi 27. Come on MESSI!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
At the end of the day, it's clear which player is THE player...Pointless to even indulge in a tit for tat on the pair...Let CR win pichichi, let him get the frontpage & headlines...It's still Leo's world

Then again, CR is bangin' Irina Shayk :banghead:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Ronaldo scored a hat trick but he had not scored since Feb 6...While Messi scored in every match in the recent matches and in front of stronger teams than Malaga.

X

xaviniesta

Bigger photo of this?

173676_594261796_3761900_n.jpg

Hatem Ben Arfa

Ronaldo scored a hat trick but he had not scored since Feb 6...While Messi scored in every match in the recent matches and in front of stronger teams than Malaga.

Yes, that is true. There is no doubt that Messi is the best. But I hate Ronaldo, and you know how arrogant he is, if he wins Pichichi he won't shut up about it!

Anyway I shouldn't worry too much. I know Messi will outscore him in all competitions. I'm sure he will score a couple of Hat-Tricks very soon.

Although does anyone think Pep will rest him for Zaragoza?

I'm not the biggest fan of Villa as a person. He always came across as an arrogant, center of attention type **** at Valencia, and a dirty player on many occasions in off the ball incidents.

I don't care if Messi shouts at him and puts him in his place.

sukhy

I'm not the biggest fan of Villa as a person. He always came across as an arrogant, center of attention type **** at Valencia, and a dirty player on many occasions in off the ball incidents.

I don't care if Messi shouts at him and puts him in his place.

When has he ever come across as anything but a nice dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans