10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

like a ballet dancer on a minefield, beautiful picture..

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

even if he is not playing his best football at the moment, he still can change the game and score important goals! he is simply the best

barca7788

Nepali Cule
wtf was that from messi against villa for not crossing the ball when he himself was totally offside.i really didnt like the way he played tonight. way too selfish tbh and not very clinical.we have to finish our chances against arsenal,cant afford those misses.

Phatroonaldo

wtf was that from messi against villa for not crossing the ball when he himself was totally offside.i really didnt like the way he played tonight. way too selfish tbh and not very clinical.we have to finish our chances against arsenal,cant afford those misses.

This.

Arsenal will at least get one goal in counterattack.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
like Balague says, when he misses a chance he gets anxious and too eager to score.

his overall play was magic, though. so strong and resilient, riding challenge after challenge, dipping inbetween players and dancing all around the place. but then his finishing was off.

still managed to score the decisive goal, though. what a legend. :lol:

Xavi_78

like Balague says, when he misses a chance he gets anxious and too eager to score.

his overall play was magic, though. so strong and resilient, riding challenge after challenge, dipping inbetween players and dancing all around the place. but then his finishing was off.

still managed to score the decisive goal, though. what a legend. :lol:

Completly agree with you. He hast just become so good that sometimes people forget who he really is: a young player with 23, not even at the peak of his career who is after all a human being and not a machine and so supposed to make mistakes. As I am not old enough I would like to know did people talk with such high regards about other big players when they were still so young: like Zidane, Henry, ...

T

tariqo

because of 1 chance ,, he became so selfish :lol:

20 assists so far this season & most i believe for villa

by the way ,, he was asking villa to cross the ball to dani not him

messi played well 2night

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He misses to pass to Villa who was in for an open chance, twice, but then shouts at him for not passing to Dani! WTF!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans