10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In case you missed it, he also scored a winning goal. ;) Also, Tariqo is right I think, read his comment.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And yeah I forgot to mention he did well to grab the winner... but still I didn't like it one bit he shouted aat Villa.

And about Villa, he found himself in a scoring position(after Messi tried to chip the ball instead of passing to him) and instead of shooting he tries to pass it to Messi who was being followed by 2 or more defenders and in the process losing the ball!! There are some minor corrections to be made for their combination to become the most lethal one out there

Hatem Ben Arfa

MESSI MESSI MESSI!

Nice goal tonight, when we needed it most. I agree though that he should have passed to Villa when he instead chipped. I was thinking pass to Villa, but thought, never mind he can score the goal by himself! Unfortunately he didn't. On another night he would have had a Hat-Trick!

I would prefer Messi to pass if there is a better option to open the scoring, and then worry about getting himself on the scoresheet. But anyway, who cares 43 GOALS beaches(say it really fast)!

Elite-BkD

That was an absolutely ridiculous performance by Messi. How is it that the whole world seems capable of discussing his match without just raving over his dribbling? Made that match against Pana look like a little preview.

gingerless

That was an absolutely ridiculous performance by Messi. How is it that the whole world seems capable of discussing his match without just raving over his dribbling? Made that match against Pana look like a little preview.

everyones too busy trying to find something to blame him for

all his dribbles were successful tonight, and very lethal at times. he was the biggest threat out there

BarcaGirl

Messi got yesterday his 4th yellow ...he really gets the most lol worthy cards. I can't believe he is one away from suspension

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Other than his 2 missed chances Messi was absolutely brilliant tonight.

The number of times he won the ball at crucial positions, the number of times he held the ball while pressured by 3+ Valencia players until his team got into advanced positions, his ball control in the tightest positions, what a game by Messi...This is why he is the best player in the world, not just because of his goals.

nickd

a strange performance from him last night.could have scored two goals in the first half .i hope he takes full advantage of the chances he would get against arsenal.

dalitis8

Banned
43 goals and there are so many more games left.

Shame that the most important one he has scored this year has been disallowed. I just cannot swallow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans