10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

I can count two times when Messi went off on a solo rampage and took on the entire USA team without getting disposessed. Phenomenal.

E

Eazy E

Cristiano Ronaldo said once in a TV interview “the god of football has sent me to earth, in order to show people how to play football the right way!”

When Messi heard about what Ronaldo said, he looked at the ground thinking for a while, then said: “I don’t remember sending anyone.”

:worthy:

Pepe Silvia

Tim Howard on Messi
You watch him on TV and it's like, 'It's impossible. How does he do that?'" Howard said of Messi. "Then you see it for real and, you know, it's breathtaking. Even as a top-level professional, it's breathtaking. You can't figure out how he's doing some of these things.

"You know what you're going to get when you play them," Howard said of Messi and the Argentine team. "It's just backs to the wall, defend for your life."

T

tariqo

his just brilliant

starting to play well for them

to be fair to him

he always play well but the fucking argentine media blame him when they lose

i never miss any game he played & he created too many real chances for tevez, aguero , milito but they fucked it up !!!!!

this guy is unreal

the most complete player i have ever seen

in my eyes ,, he is the greatest ever:messi:

Last edited:

FiReFTW

in my eyes ,, he is the greatest ever:messi:

I like Messi aswell and believe he has real potential, but the guy is 23 and your saying hes the greatest ever, nobody is going to take you seriously and thats just ridicilous, at least wait till his career is over till you compare him to the greats.

Alissa

I like Messi aswell and believe he has real potential, but the guy is 23 and your saying hes the greatest ever, nobody is going to take you seriously and thats just ridicilous, at least wait till his career is over till you compare him to the greats.

You BELIEVE he has real potential? You mean, you haven't seen it yet? Where have you been?

And call me ridiculous but I agree with tariqo here, he's the greatest ever imo. :)

sukhy

LOOOOOOLLLLLL, real potential??

u-mad17cc_1867.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans