10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He wants to score so badly but he still provides assists for his teammates. Impossible for Leo to have a bad match.
I do hope he gets more rest though. Maybe even vs. Almeria.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He really needs to release the ball at the right time more often otherwise he will be too predictable(as it gets).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You do realize he has more assists than Xavi,Iniesta and Villa combined?

It's part of his game, I don't see what's the fuss.

F

Flavia

He must rest vs almeria, because if he gets a yellow card, he's suspended for madrid.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
You do realize he has more assists than Xavi,Iniesta and Villa combined?

It's part of his game, I don't see what's the fuss.
You do realize that even if it's a part of his game, he can improve it? Doesn't matter really if he has more assists then them combined, Xavi's brilliance is not assists, nor is Iniesta's, nor is Villa's. Don't know what you're trying to state here but Messi can be selfish in front of goal as an example in El Clasico, he could have passed Villa in one occasion but took the shot instead and missed. I remember that the match chat exploded. But in the end he passed 2 lovely balls and everyone seemed to forget. Maybe next time we won't win 5-0 and that 1 pass might be vital for the win. Would you still not understand the fuss?

ricknattery

You do realize that even if it's a part of his game, he can improve it? Doesn't matter really if he has more assists then them combined, Xavi's brilliance is not assists, nor is Iniesta's, nor is Villa's. Don't know what you're trying to state here but Messi can be selfish in front of goal as an example in El Clasico, he could have passed Villa in one occasion but took the shot instead and missed. I remember that the match chat exploded. But in the end he passed 2 lovely balls and everyone seemed to forget. Maybe next time we won't win 5-0 and that 1 pass might be vital for the win. Would you still not understand the fuss?

when that happens you can complain, so far Messi has never been a reason for us losing a tie or title, in fact, it's completely the oposite.
perhaps that's why most of the cules will let his "selfsish" moments just pass, cos' we know he will give an assist or score next time and be decisive again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans