10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
lolWUT?
it's hard to believe this for me. idk.seems fake.someone needs attention?
he doesn't show the slightest emotion there wut??

Last edited:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Lol seriously?

No matter what he does people will always find something to bitch about :lol:

Did you notice how bad he wanted to score in the game? Despite that what happened when Keita was open where Messi could've continued the brilliant run he started?
Don't be ridiculous, Messi always balances it out, yes sometimes he ignores a teammate or two for a nice run, but he also lays off COUNTLESS passes to his teammates after starting runs toward the box. Plus, if he didn't go solo in a few runs would you ever see goals like the one vs Zaragosa when TWO players where wide open in the middle of the box ? Its inevitable, a player of his ability will not be fulfilling his full potential if he doesn't go on a solo run every once in a few attacks. Not to mention I don't remember his 'selfish' runs EVER costing us a game, not a single point, like one poster said above he mostly does it when we're up by a few anyways...

Juan03

Lol seriously?

No matter what he does people will always find something to bitch about :lol:

Did you notice how bad he wanted to score in the game? Despite that what happened when Keita was open where Messi could've continued the brilliant run he started?
Don't be ridiculous, Messi always balances it out, yes sometimes he ignores a teammate or two for a nice run, but he also lays off COUNTLESS passes to his teammates after starting runs toward the box. Plus, if he didn't go solo in a few runs would you ever see goals like the one vs Zaragosa when TWO players where wide open in the middle of the box ? Its inevitable, a player of his ability will not be fulfilling his full potential if he doesn't go on a solo run every once in a few attacks. Not to mention I don't remember his 'selfish' runs EVER costing us a game, not a single point, like one poster said above he mostly does it when we're up by a few anyways...

:thumbsup2:

dalitis8

Banned
Marca are trying to kick the dust over our 3 offensive players not scoring lately.

They are playing with fire again.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans