10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

47 goals, 26 assists and at least 10 games to go. this man has no limits :worthy:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Like or dislike Ronaldinho, he was a Free Kick master, trully.

Btw I also agree Xavi shouldn't be taking free kicks when shooting, he simply doesn't have a strong shot and in most cases not even so accurate, Alves , Villa and Messi should be the ones taking them.

You lost all the credibility whatsoever by putting Alves in that list :p

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
d279eed46520f0b53412a4bdfbe9f04b.jpg
to Ronaldo;xP

Hatem Ben Arfa

http://www.marca.com/deporte/futbol/trofeos/2010-2011/pichichi-zamora/pichichi-primera.html
pathetic Marca, I wonder if they are going to correct it when Inda has gone

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like a Real Madrid fanboy is in charge of the Pichchi section of the Marca website. What a surprise! He obviously got too ahead of himself dreaming Ronaldo would score an extra goal to take him to 29 and ahead of Messi LOL. Obviously forgot he was dreaming and that it was Messi he saw score 2 goals tonight!

What a pathetic embarassment for Marca!

Moe

powered by;
apparently he should at least play 28 (or 29) games and a minimum of 60 mins in each one of those..

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like a Real Madrid fanboy is in charge of the Pichchi section of the Marca website. What a surprise! He obviously got too ahead of himself dreaming Ronaldo would score an extra goal to take him to 29 and ahead of Messi LOL. Obviously forgot he was dreaming and that it was Messi he saw score 2 goals tonight!

What a pathetic embarassment for Marca!

Its not that he dreamt it, the extra goal is the free kick early in the season that took a deflection of Pepe. The whole word awarded Pepe with the goal while Marca gave it to Ronaldo. Yes they are pathetic.

Valdez might be missing from the Zamora list because he missed a few games, I might be mistaken but I think there is a minimum number of appearances required...

Last edited:

Alissa

Its not that he dreamt it, the extra goal is the free kick early in the season that took a deflection of Pepe. The whole word awarded Pepe with the goal while Marca gave it to Ronaldo.

Even if Marca counts that mentioned free kick they both would be having 29 goals each as the list shows, so why show only Ronaldo's pic? It's so pathetic it's actually funny.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans