10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

Marca are trying to kick the dust over our 3 offensive players not scoring lately.

They are playing with fire again.

:cool:

i think they want another david villa brace in the classico

lol @ the messi "scandal" :lol: wearing a barca shirt while hittin' on chicks, what a legend

A

alegria

i think they want another david villa brace in the classico

lol @ the messi "scandal" :lol: wearing a barca shirt while hittin' on chicks, what a legend

but something seems very 'fishy' about this "scandal". The first vid that was on youtube got taken down and it says becuase it violated youtube standards of scams and frauds. If it was real- and she owned the vid she would be allowed to keep it up.

many were commenting on the video that it was fake too (but the comments went away when the vid went away).

there are a couple other new vids that others copied and put up. Still not sure if it is totally fake, or just manipulated a bit or perhaps even the truth. Its just a bit too much of a conincidence that he was wearing his barca shirt too.

also- his face doenst seem to be going with what she says he was saying. I think its possible she added the 'turn around' thing because the video that they used of him had him getting up to close the curtains. Don't know- but it seems odd. Esp now that the first vid was taken down by youtube

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
His goal-drought is karma ofc, because he is supposed to be innocent Messi and now he wanted to shag that married chick. :p

CesDel

but something seems very 'fishy' about this "scandal". The first vid that was on youtube got taken down and it says becuase it violated youtube standards of scams and frauds. If it was real- and she owned the vid she would be allowed to keep it up.

many were commenting on the video that it was fake too (but the comments went away when the vid went away).

there are a couple other new vids that others copied and put up. Still not sure if it is totally fake, or just manipulated a bit or perhaps even the truth. Its just a bit too much of a conincidence that he was wearing his barca shirt too.

also- his face doenst seem to be going with what she says he was saying. I think its possible she added the 'turn around' thing because the video that they used of him had him getting up to close the curtains. Don't know- but it seems odd. Esp now that the first vid was taken down by youtube

I think its fake, the camera that was recording it was moving all around the screen. Big chance that you wouldn't be able to see the camera on the msn video chat.. and that was also what the comments on the video was about.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

idk but I guess it's fake too. I'm going to pull a Marpel and say there are more things wrong than the camera not seen, the time of the chat not going with the apparent time of the day,their pure lack of reaction and as you pointed out too much of a coincidence for him wearing a barca shirt. also does anyone know what's the yellow margin when the mouse moves?
it could be a manip or anything.
Also there are two types of this Ravelli girl reaction. in one she is very angry and thinks it's Messi's lack of respect in other she says that Messi thinks she should be ashamed for putting this vid on the net and she is innocent etc etc. every thing looks stupid in this story.
Lol at Messi's "scandals" should be this absurd and funny like the way he picks up yellow cards.

A

alegria

idk but I guess it's fake too. I'm going to pull a Marpel and say there are more things wrong than the camera not seen, the time of the chat not going with the apparent time of the day,their pure lack of reaction and as you pointed out too much of a coincidence for him wearing a barca shirt. also does anyone know what's the yellow margin when the mouse moves?
it could be a manip or anything.
Also there are two types of this Ravelli girl reaction. in one she is very angry and thinks it's Messi's lack of respect in other she says that Messi thinks she should be ashamed for putting this vid on the net and she is innocent etc etc. every thing looks stupid in this story.
Lol at Messi's "scandals" should be this absurd and funny like the way he picks up yellow cards.

I didnt even notice but you are right- it is daylight and that is why he shuts the shades. Then the screen says 11pm. The main reason I think its fake is that Youtube has taken the first one down (they might not know yet that others recently reposted it) and said it violated their policy against "spams, scams and commercially deceptive content". If it was real and he was busted- I don't think he could make them take it down if she owns it.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
For what we were used to, he possesses quite a mean free kick at the moment.

Two seasons ago it was blergh.
Last season he sort of equalled Xavi.
And at this point he really is hitting the top corner with superior curls.

If he can add a bit of power and pace during the summer, I would say he is among the best in La Liga.

Galning

For what we were used to, he possesses quite a mean free kick at the moment.

Two seasons ago it was blergh.
Last season he sort of equalled Xavi.
And at this point he really is hitting the top corner with superior curls.

If he can add a bit of power and pace during the summer, I would say he is among the best in La Liga.
Very true, but he's no Ronaldinho though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans