10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

powered by;
I was checking out some of Leo's old matches and saw this one. what impressed me the most is how humble he was upon receiving the golden ball award. the first thing he did after receiving it is pointing at his teammates, as if saying that this is for the whole team. great example for the kids.

Galning

Just read that two guys shot at his house with a 9mm gun. Both his mum & his brother were home but none of them were injured.

Wtf?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Well, Florentino sent them... I think we'll see many other WTF moments in the next few weeks trying to get our players out of focus... Just in case the dopping claims weren't enough...

I'm glad everyone is ok, though... I also heard that Messi can dribble bullets so that's why they didn't shoot him and went for his family instead...

Hatem Ben Arfa

Wtf??? Why would anyone wanna do that ffs??

I hope it has nothing to do with all that Messi MSN lark and Neri Cardozo's Girl. Because that video of Messi chatting up that girl looked like a fake to me.

I pray this doesn't distract him too much. I'll understand if he doesn't play tomorrow and goes home to be with his family though.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Fuuu that's stupid.. Hope everyone is okay... And did this happen in Spain or Argentina ? N e one know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans