10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fabian

I think we will ever need any new players. No Rossi and no Neymar.
The youth should continue to be promoted and integrated into the team!
Fabregas is a great player but alcantara can also play this position and I think he deserved it.
Fabregas can talk about it still if his career ended Xavi.
Official Leo Messi Facebook page is online.
Sorry for my english.I know it's not so good

Alissa

I cant believe you guys actually think about this possibility. Like woobie said: NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!

wtf bbq lol, this wont happen. he will never get sold or traded. maybe in 10 years. give me one reason for leaving barca? there is none, he has everything a player (like him) could ask for.

We know it's not going to happen, it's definitely not an option, I don't see him leaving in 10 years even. Hell I'll quit football if Messi leaves Barça because I don't see anyone taking his place. But since I'm quite biased when it comes to Leo I find it interesting to see how neutral fans look at him, how much they think he's worth.

shockey80

It's an interesting question though. If it really comes down to that, who would you trade Messi for?

It wouldnt be worth it bvecause the players in the other positions are amonsgt the best in the world at their position.
So in the end, you'd be trading Messi for a bunch of lesser players than you already have, which would make your squad very deeper but your first XI not as strong as it is now.

ivan22

We know it's not going to happen, it's definitely not an option, I don't see him leaving in 10 years even. Hell I'll quit football if Messi leaves Barça because I don't see anyone taking his place. But since I'm quite biased when it comes to Leo I find it interesting to see how neutral fans look at him, how much they think he's worth.

Messi is not a footballer with a price tag. No one even dares to make a bid for him (remember, you could get suspended! :D)

iookram

trolled_hard.jpg

Dude what?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
First half comments:
I've called for Messi to be more unselfish, which would create more space for him to score goals. He's been magnificent in the first half, picking up balls from deep, mazy runs(to some extent), link up plays wth Dani, some good balls to Villa and the performance really had it tonight. Good boy. Nice goal aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans